Hondo's Bar

Toy Box Blargh!

That pool table is pretty fuckin' sweet, kati. i'll file that under: things to buy when i'm a billionaire.

true. fuck it, ima try to win this guy right here, he looks good, more comic book look than movie, which is what im going for.

That would be so sweet if you could actually get him for under $20 (i'm figuring in the s&h which is $7). Good luck!

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

That pool table is pretty fuckin' sweet, kati. i'll file that under: things to buy when i'm a billionaire.

That would be so sweet if you could actually get him for under $20 (i'm figuring in the s&h which is $7). Good luck!

Obscura CueLight pool table, $125,000, the look on your friend's jealous faces, pricless.

For everything else theres mastercard.

goddammit.

someone wanted it more than me. now im back to looking for the animated with the trenchcoat, cause im having a hard time finding that version on ebay at all. arrgh.

well, for lack of newt's discretionary income (meaning, no statues for a while to come), i got a few figures left to get, when i can find em on the cheap. here goes:

2earnkz.jpg

still salty i missed the auction with him, i now know he goes for north of $50 most times. i cant make peace with the animated guy now, he's spot-on from the books! arrrgh.

2heacko.jpg

seeing him return in the comics makes me sad i never got him in the day. fortunately, he goes for cheap since half of you dont know his name.

1o7lgn.jpg

the next marvel legends DD looks awesome, so bought (eventually).

28mgr2d.jpg

his cheek's a bit off, but i dig the new costume. oh, and here's an awesome custom job of Orson Randall:

292wt34.jpg

k98k5j.jpg

yeah, that's as close as it gets to Hitch's Moon Knight.

b3sbif.jpg

i just realized i totally lost my spidey animated series Fury (big hands!) from the day, so t his guy'll do.

k9f6eg.jpg

there's over 200+ bat-figures, that's a decent look for what id go for.

o5nfw0.jpg

that's a sharp Hal. more to come!

really? i'm not digging the facial expression; it's a cross between a thuggish "what, motherfucka!?!" look and the expression someone would give at the onset of an atomic wedgie.

It's the fucking pupils man. I wish they'd just left him sans pupils and it woulda looked badarsed. Still awesome though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those are sweet Toy Story fan sculpts! Buzz looks like he started off as Manga Spawn And Woody as, well, after searching online for the past half hour I still don't know. Maybe another web-detective can uncover that one.

Anyway, as a big fan of the GI Joe vs Transformers crossover series, I am geeking out big time over this San Diego ComiCon 2011 exclusive:

Starscream-SkyStriker.jpg

Notice CC's gun is Megatron in gun form. So sweet. I haven't found a price tag for this anywhere yet, but I'm guessing it'll be $50 at the con and then of course on ebay for double that w/in 24hrs.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

yeah, seeing those 2 together is kinda mind-blowing. agreed that if it's not in your hands, expect to pay triple digits on ebay.

this combo is only missing two things: 1. the plane doesn't transform into Starscream and 2. no voice chips w/ the original voice actor's voice (same guy did both characters)

if they had those i'd pay e-bay prices for it, no doubt.