Hondo's Bar

Favourite Movie Posters

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with that... a deep space 9 movie would be kinda cool. It could be "Star Trek: Deep Space 9 - The Search for Sisko."

Make it a united movie, with characters from all 3 serieses 9TNG, DS9, and Voyager).

Meanwhile, another cool movie poster:

poster_lg01.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
501057.jpg

That's a lousy version of the second one. I recall the colors and contrast being a lot better in person.

SB.. youre right about the colors... i actually have this poster form the theater hanging in my living room... i also have a bunch more i need to get frames for....

...if it's in the living room you are either single or have a cool ass chick... can't tell you the last time I HUNG ANYTHING in the living room that I wanted up...

:)

Well.. as Silent Bob and Ruby's Angel both know... im not single.. so.... I am allowed one movie poster in the living room.. thats the only one i have framed.. so its automatically elected right now.. i have Sin City or a poster of Yoda from Episode II that Id love to put up... and i have a bunch of others... i just have to go through them again since ive forgotten what i have...

And btw... my chick has a hot ass... at least i think she does....

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

rocketeer.jpg

Still one of the best.

it captures the spirit and the time frame of the movie 1930's art deco Hollywood.

www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1999/images/insider_poster.jpg

psycho.jpg

One of the all time classics. Designed by an artist named Saul Bass. He also designed the beggining credits for the movie, along with all its typography.

Edited by Dark Kaniggit

• 4 weeks later...