Hondo's Bar

Transformers - More than Meets the Eye

To be fair, I wasn't expecting anything deep from this, I actually thought that considering its 2 and a half hour running time, it was a bit short on action scenes and Transformers, and a bit heavy on computer hacking and the Altmanesque ensemble cast of human characters. There was easily 45 minutes worth of stuff in there that I could have completely done without. If I am to be faulted for thinking the movie about giant transforming robots should be fast paced and light on the not so interesting human character development and convoluted plot; then so be it.

So wasn't faulting you mate,'it's like, I know when it's hot because my brain tels me it's hot. But if I don't know what the weather's like outside I can now look to my Bizarro thermometer to tell me what to expect. :)

there's a copy circulating around here too...im not watching it, quality's not bad but not exceptional (you ever see the 300 bootleg? i think it was a DVD screener, that was tight). i keep hearing its good, but im not going to the theateres again anytime soon...

I saw it last night and I have to say that it was Fucking amazing!! Way better that I expected!! I'm hoping they release these one for Christmas, because I want to watch it and see 500 times more!!

Seeing that I have the Transformer fever, lets put a couple of pics to the joy of everyone. :sad:

The REJECTED TRANSFORMERS!!

t01qg3.jpg

t02rn3.jpg

t03cn0.jpg

t04tq5.jpg

t05ze8.jpg

t06hi2.jpg

t07me5.jpg

t08jc4.jpg