for the lucky and the strong

Just remember in the winterfar beneath the bitter snows

lies the seed

that with the sun's love

in the spring

becomes the rose

:D:D:D

wslogo.gif

Access to this web page is restricted at this time.

Reason:

The Websense category "Gay or Lesbian or Bisexual Interest" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:

http://www.outletradio.com/wire/archives/2003_12.php

Okay, I don't take my self to be a spokes person for the wronged world wide, but what the fuck is this? I was searching for a qoute by graham norton, (something along the lines of "fuck gay marraige, I'm waiting for the first gay divorce") I click on a link and I get this. Okay, I shouldn't be using the internet for anything other than work, but shit, why does this have this have it's own category?

jont, bleeding heart whistleblower.

omfg.

wtf.

lmao.

all of these online acronyms fulfill the feelings i felt as i checked my email.

ah, facebook. bringing people from colleges everywhere together.

including, evidently, my ex-bf (online). somehow through the power of search feature, he found me.

there is no smiley to capture this. hooooly crap./strongbad

not that i have any regrets or anything like that, i noticed he's 'very conservative' and all down with the college republicans and 're-elect bush' and 'boo united nations.' ... uh huh. but it is a wee bit weird that evidently all the guys i fall in love with look like... well each other.

Woohoo!!!! Post 1154!!! Another one... you know... I'm getting a little tired of these things! Damn it... Can you imagine if I were to get up to 5400 and have to celebrate each and every single one of them? :D I think I might stop... don't want to shoot myself for it later...

I think I've given this cold to everyone I've come in contact with in the past week. My friend called me and told me he woke up with a sore throat and his friend woke up drained, achy, and with a sore throat as well. I only saw them for like 30 minutes that day...:( So if you're sick, I'm sorry.

Madonna's "afraid she'll end up like John Lennon"

Dont worry, bitch: there's a wold of difference. For instance, he was quite talented, while youre a hack whose good at changing your image. You may have psycho fans, but youre not worth immortalizing, and a bit too old for that now anyway.

Christ, i hate that woman.

Fucking motorbikers eating shit on the road...don't they know I could be loco? Driving my mom's Rav4? Obeying all the stop signs...and shit. Fuckin-A...

--------

The people who are working on the Palmetto should have rockets shoved up their asses.

--------

Am I supposed to believe that two pieces of tin they call support pieces and a flimsy piece of wood is going to hold up a 50 lb television set?

....no, no this stack of books looks fine propping that up...it's a real conversation piece...only it sucks when you're gonna have to look up the word 'regret' in the dictionary that's helping the thesaurus and the other books that are propping up the television...but once the TV set falls, I'm sure it'll be easy to get to.