Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

We got a little excitement here. The phone system is down, so no one has any connection to the outside world, except through email. So I'm just waiting for these guys to come in to look at our system. We told them what was wrong with and what we needed but I bet they'll still send some idiots who'll come, take a look at it, and just tell us back what we already know.

Things are finally coming back to order and taking shape in my life.

A plan is forming.

Soon, St. Paul University will be sending me the pre-requisites for the JCL program.

I'll fullfill them at St. Anselm College here in Manchester.

Then, I'll go on to SPU and get my JCL. (It's not far at all from my house. An 8 hour drive.)

Then... Back to Miami I go.

Things are going according to my plans too. Funny story:

I was walking back to work from Quizno's when I saw this lady with an awful haircut. I kept thinking to myself, "man, she's got a bad haircut...it looks like she cut the back of her head without mirrors or help. I'ts just awful..." etc, etc... Well, while I'm thinking this she starts fixing the back of her hair. And I just smile and my eyes move down to her butt. And I start thinking, "Man, and her butt. I think she's got some underwear stuck up her crack...she's gotta release some of that, and it looks weird in those pants." Well, next thing she does is she fixes her pants in the back...I swear to you, she did these things. I tried one more thinking a fly was buzzing around her head so that she would freak out but it didnt work.

So either I can manipulate people's will, or she can read minds. God is finally giving me those superpowers I used to ask for when I was growing up. :D heh. Next stop, women's locker room...

Edited by dante