Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Hey IC, I was at Baptist the other day. But the people in the film room didn't know who you were...I said:

"Blonde, goatee, crazy irish guy"... and the nurse just looked at me and shrugged...then she kicked me in the balls...which she told me to pass to you next time I see you.

wow, everyone's going by the hospital and getting kicked inna balls, while im there all weekend. :D

ive had cool dreams lately. you know, whenenver people start a conversation with "i had the weridest dream", thats usually my cue to :D but anyway, its blargh so fuck ya'll.

few days ago, i think i was back at CRCA (where the true thugs be at), but it was a university, and i was goin back there for some reason. this is weird, cause its a small academy, i graduated with like 13 people.

the other night, i think i dreamt me & heartless met up with Dennis Leary, and he gave us a few million & said to run with it, so we did.

Last night...i think i dreamt i threw a pie at Jill Scott, and she seemed upset. I felt kinda bad, cause im sure she's a cool chick. Sorry, jilly.

hmm so again my former belief that i'll let guys approach me has again become a belief. i never seem to get anywhere. but hey that pike guy in the av library keeps asking me to come over, i think tonight i may just take him up on that. lauren with a frat guy... truth is indeed stranger than fiction.