Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

The voices in my head are pretty tame...they usually just tell me when I need coffee and when I should concentrate on my stock portfolio. Come to think of it...I don't have a stock portfolio. I wouldn't know where to get one...we'd better have a talk, voices.

Disclaimer: I'm cruisin' for 500, so this post is just gratuitous. Blah blah blah...is this against some Hondo's rules? blah blah blah...blargh vs. blue...blah blah blah...the weather has been good lately...blah blah blah...what is going on in the one word story thread and why are people putting two words or four like IC's last entry....blah blah blah...this won't get me any closer to 500...(I should think of a witty saying to put under my avatar so that everyone here thinks I'm awesome, and that I'm the guy...)

Suddenly a crashing sasquatch came and ate my taint.

Flaunting desires in front of a cracksnaggler and noone wanted dick to run out of condoms before they ran headfirst backwards into a poopie-monster that had seventeen bonobos flinging poo killing everyone with bukkake laced feces into darkness infinite.

In coherence of a time when salamanders tap danced for rain, she made sardine smoothies to enhance radioactive man metaphorically speaking. :D

Doughnuts are such that pooping shrimp popsicles facilitate orgies inside of caves praying to the nymphomaniac gods for cookies.

Then my faz de France in order to get cheese from squeezing kids privates without justification or logic.

Sesquipedalian was sitting upside-down anticipating the fucking bastard to duel with rubber chickens chucked heartily until ejaculation of snot.

Susan breakdanced destroying France and the frenchy French.