Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

no, MLB i meant transformers need to keep their line pure of inferior go-bot blood, that's all...

so...so after Warren Ellis made him a shaman, the fuck happend to X-Man? He was more powerful than the Phoenix, as i understood it, and i read that fucker's series like 30 issues after the "Age of Apocalypse", even tho it was shit...just occured to me, i have no idea what happened to his ass, just that no one mentions him.

I should go ask the bendis board.

So many people are having kids around here and they ask for donations for presents for the baby shower (two many fours).

Coffee is a morning staple. It's also an afternoon staple and a whenever-I-start-falling- *yawn* -asleep staple. But it's not a stapler...in fact nothing except a stapler is a stapler...should we make a revelation thread because this is some deep shit...

I forgot that November only has 30 days in it. New month...this last one went by so damn fast.

Another 27 days or so and I would be here for my three months. And then soon enough, they'll be handing me that gold watch...or a little plaque that says, "Great Jorb there!" Oh man, that would be so awesome...

Do not open this link if you value your sanity, your stomach of (if you are reading this at work) your job.

DO NOT CLICK

Realy don't open it at work. Wait til you get home, and... come to think of it don't click it at all, there is more than your livelihood at stake.

Do not click.

Do

not

click.

Edited by Jont