Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

"I don't do [urination]. I don't mind doing it to other people but I don't like it personally. Along the lines of sex I do everything. I do DP, anal, interracial, gang bangs. The most guys I have done is 12. I have done that on two occasions. Once for Redlight in a single girl gang bang and the other time for Anabolic which was two-girl gang bang with 15 guys but I only did 12 of them. But you can only fit so many [male members] in at one time any way so it doesn't really matter. I like being choked. I like the fetish industry."

--Ashley Long, on what she won’t do

so there's this brazillian kid at the gym, nice guy cause he spots me & such, even warned me bout the muscle i ended up pullin....he's there a lot, but somehow, he's one of the few guys smaller than myself.

Anyway, we bullshit between sets, and've been doin so for what's gotta be like 6 months now, only, i dont know his fuckin name.....and im thinkin, im about to move, so i guess ill just leave like a dick and not know it, always bein like "hey man", and such, right?

i recall its a standard latin guy name, but i dont wanna be like "whats goin on, jose" and have him respond "...who ees deees ho-say?"

The other night, i luck out, and someone calls him: Carlos. Fuck, that should be easy to remember. Then, no lie, im doin cables and laugh to myself about his damn name, and righ then he comes up to shake hands before goin, and says:

"I so sorry.....what ees jour name ahgain, mai freing?" :D

....asshole. Nick, dammit! Bah, not his fault i wasnt named Chris or John or somethin.