Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

this is what stuipd bitches in SUV's do

story.feaganes.ap.jpg

Police: Woman hit teens after golf ball struck car

Tuesday, December 7, 2004 Posted: 7:24 PM EST (0024 GMT)

ST. AUGUSTINE, Florida (AP) -- A woman ran over two teenage brothers after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with a golf ball they were bouncing in a parking lot, officials said. One of the boys suffered life-threatening injuries.

The 14- and 16-year-old boys were bouncing the golf ball in a shopping center parking lot Sunday afternoon when it went astray and struck the SUV driven by 47-year-old Kathy Feaganes Allen, sheriff's Deputy Greg Suchy said.

No damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away, Suchy said. Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn, ran over a median and struck the teens before knocking over a light pole, Suchy said.

"I tried to run. I blacked out. I woke up bleeding," Justin Marshman, 16, told The Florida Times-Union.

She then allegedly went after a third brother, but did not hit him. A witness said that after the SUV came to rest, Allen got out of the car and smoked a cigarette with the boys lying on the ground in pain.

"She charged them. This was the most deliberate act," witness Russell McPhee said. "After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star."

Isiah Grayer, 14, was in critical condition Monday. Justin Marshman, his stepbrother, was treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Brent Woolbright of the St. Johns County Public Defender's Office said he was assigned Allen's case Monday and was trying to get all the facts.

"I talked to her, and her story is a little different that what was reported," he said.

Allen told the court she has mental problems. A judge ordered her held without bail Monday on three counts of attempted murder.

Postin' from work is fun... wait, a 32 year old, fat guy that still lives with his mom, with glasses you can see into the future with just walked in! I have to attend to his DC needs!!

*walks away* "Hey buddy, can I see those glasses for a sec?"

*puts on specticles* "Woah, Sole is gonna be a model? I guess she got THOSE genes from her dad... Lord know it wasn't from Sarah!"

ok, so i was driving home from work tonight at fucking 2:30 in the AM and i was tired as hell and ready to commit murder. then, stairway to heaven came on the radio and it was still at the slow part in the beginning. it reminded me of my friend playing that song on the guitar at this party i went to a few months ago and it totally changed my mood. then it made me all sad and nostalgic. but then i got happy again. the end.

wow, 9 days and she's ready to go postal...that's like a new record for the USPS :D I sympathize...or empa- oh whatever :D

It's really rude to scream at your children when guests are in the house. That's like no sense of propriety. I mean say all you want about reinforcement and how it has to be done when the child does something you want to prevent, but shit, tell them that you'll speak to them later about it. They aren't animals that don't have a sense of timeliness. You can't hit a dog a hour after they do something, that's not gonna reinforce shit, a child can understand what he did wrong. I dunno, I'm not a psychologist, but damn.

...ok, the kid deserved it he could hurt someone. He did...I dunno...blah

On an entirely unrelated note:

Who posted in: Blargh - The Random Thread

Poster  Posts

Irish Cowboy  1356

JunkerSeed  286

SuperEeyore  237

RobitussinEF  234

2track  225

MyLeakyBucket  200

BigChiefSlapaho  193

Jack's Meandering Thoughts  184