Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Neil Gaiman is so cute! I love him....

Terrorism and my toothpaste

http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2006/09/...toothpaste.html

I have just read the TSA list of permitted and prohibited items in full.

Toothpaste is out.

Hairgel is out.

"Topical or rash creams" are out.

Lip gels are out.

Shampoos and conditioners are out.

Personal lubricants are... just fine.

I blink. I find I'm suddenly unsure whether or not that means exactly what I'm certain it does mean, so I google "personal lubricants" and yes, it's talking about exactly what I think it's talking about. Up to 4 oz. of personal lubricants are just fine.... practically the only liquid you can take with you onto a plane.

um....

I think I must be losing it.

For a moment there, I really planned to drive up to a drug store, buy a 4 oz container of personal lubricant, empty it out, wash it and refill it with toothpaste.

nick.. that kingdom hearts thing was the Shit....

Seconded.

Neil Gaiman is so cute! I love him....
Terrorism and my toothpaste

http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2006/09/...toothpaste.html

I have just read the TSA list of permitted and prohibited items in full.

Toothpaste is out.

Hairgel is out.

"Topical or rash creams" are out.

Lip gels are out.

Shampoos and conditioners are out.

Personal lubricants are... just fine.

I blink. I find I'm suddenly unsure whether or not that means exactly what I'm certain it does mean, so I google "personal lubricants" and yes, it's talking about exactly what I think it's talking about. Up to 4 oz. of personal lubricants are just fine.... practically the only liquid you can take with you onto a plane.

um....

I think I must be losing it.

For a moment there, I really planned to drive up to a drug store, buy a 4 oz container of personal lubricant, empty it out, wash it and refill it with toothpaste.

Neil Gaiman is fucking awesome.

I am so ready to quit this damn mon-fri. office job! It's soooooooooo mundane and boooring!

I need get a night job so I could concentrate on school during the day... AND NOT DRIVE DURING CRAZY PEOPLE RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC

Maybe... I should get a job as a bartender! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

But i'll probably become more of an alcoholic. :???:

:)

I am so ready to quit this damn mon-fri. office job! It's soooooooooo mundane and boooring!

I need get a night job so I could concentrate on school during the day... AND NOT DRIVE DURING CRAZY PEOPLE RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC

Maybe... I should get a job as a bartender! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

But i'll probably become more of an alcoholic. :???:

Sen... i comepletely agree with you. Even building my own business on the outside isnt helping much lately...

Sen... i comepletely agree with you. Even building my own business on the outside isnt helping much lately...

CjLucky, if I may quote the first page of Blargh:

The idea is to post anything you want, with ONE RULE ONLY:

**YOU MAY NOT REPLY TO OTHER POSTS**

every post must be random, no connection at all to the previous......let's begin:

You blatant continuity is in stark defiance of Blargh law #1: No Replying!!!

CjLucky, if I may quote the first page of Blargh:

You blatant continuity is in stark defiance of Blargh law #1: No Replying!!!

But but...you and Lycaon did it above... ::sniffles and then starts to cry:: I just wanted to fit in and be liked by everyone... ::chest begins to heave and he begins sobbing::

Worry not. The rules of Blargh have been broken before, and not just by me (see the begining of this thread for an some history :???: ).

Fortunately, you are new to Hondos, and the usual... unpleasantness that comes from replying in Blargh (angry/restless natives, blood sacrifice, post-apology castration, etc.) can be avoided. This once. Tempt not the angry natives further (reply about Blargh here, to be safe)