Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Oh, precious Philosophy forum, you now have content. Ive pinned most of the major fields of your subject, and whether or not they gain interest at the moment or not, from now on, when those seeking philosophical discourse wander in, theyll know exactly where to go, and can correct my brief summaries and oversights, without stubmling over my egotistical thesis.

This isnt to day i dont love our members' talk on all things philosophical; there's been a lotta great threads in there, looking back. But at least now, the major fields are covered. I still havent figured out the Art Gallery, a good chat program, how to make our outside pages look less crappy, whether or not to do a Member Lounge-ish forum/sub-forum, or how to implement a sociolgoical angle to Cultlure (soon forthcoming, i think), but at least i managed getting this done. One day, each of the forums will stand on its own, even without current activity. :pig:

I second this comment!

hah! i wonder if ly does...

I'm sure he does. Him staying logged into my computer is all the confirmation from him I need! bwaha

i agree, and everyone who's stayed logged in on mine has, at one time, come out of the closet in blargh about their man-love, often for me. its practially policy; im sure its somewhere in the FAQ.

:blink: Lycaon is not amused. There be keel-haulin' in your near future, MetalHeart.

o come complicate

come with complexly crafted cries of comfort

of long lasted love

of twisted thoughts ripped asunder

by rigid, self-righteous absorption

aside from this

i see you still--

in hearts of mirrored black

of mired blessings

that they could come so close to let go

and realize the scale

was not what it seemed.