Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

to any hondonians trying to call/find me over the last week:

i know i aint known for picking up my phone, we all knew this long before the cell. but you really gotta look past this week, its crazy over here.

i got fire physicals for 2 depts this week alone: Miami Beach last weekend, Browad & like 20 other depts next weekend. I basically skipped the one i had today at Key West cause, fuck, its too far right now and more importantly, i aint going down there for one opening, them's shitty odds.

Couple this with a 6-hour marathon of written exams last weekend that had me brushing up on my fire & EMT skills outta nowhere, now that's done and im shifting gears cause next tuesday, i gotta be able to interpret about 30 different EKG readings for medic 2, many of which i saw for the first time in tonight's lecture (my fault for not studying more), meant to read up during today's clinical but i had to referesh my IV skills, assist intubation and all kindsa shit. I do get days off in between, but working, medic, training for a badge & the application process...its all exciting, but its a bit much when it hits all at once. here's to finishing up next srping and just training/applying with all my new time off ill have.

man, that's gonna feel awesome: 2 and a half years of back-to-back certifications/licenses, some of the hardest shit ive ever done, all paid for and on file, topping every dept list i sign onto from then on out. ...i just have to make it from here to there, and then i walk into my dream job and (at least) double my current salary. So yeah, if im a shitty friend lately...bear with me.

Hello, you have reached the voicemail of RayRay. I'm sorry I can't get to your call right now, but I'm currently engaging in some hot costners and boy is the Professor unrelenting!

*BEEP*

This was meant to be two different replies, but it turned into one! Mighty Morphin Power Hondos.

Last night I came to the realization that I am, in fact, completely in love with Jean Reno, and that Gary Oldman have similar facial features (lips, especially) and that we were seperated at birth.

Edited by MetalHeart

Skeeter: i got your message this morning at the crack of dawn, and have masturbated to it no less than twice now. I only hope you live up to your offer, sir, and werent just talking me up.

Transcript of said call forthcoming.

ps props to bunny.

1158387090_m.gif