Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

skeet - i stand by what i said: JRJR does fine work on spidey.

251554av.jpg

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR EY--

*AHEM* Nick, I politely disagree. You sir, have offended me with your love of rectangular eyes & poor line quality. It pains me to ask this, but you still love the Sega Mega Drive for it's straight-edged 3d polygons, don't you? On the nights Senshik thinks you're working, and Lindsay is out molesting the neighborhood dogs or whatever, you just sit there & masturbate for hours on end to Virtual Racer and anything of it's ilk for hours on end until the sun comes up, you can't lift your arm, and you look like you've vomited day-old custard all over yourself, don't you?

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR EY--

*AHEM* Nick, I politely disagree. You sir, have offended me with your love of rectangular eyes & poor line quality. It pains me to ask this, but you still love the Sega Mega Drive for it's straight-edged 3d polygons, don't you? On the nights Senshik thinks you're working, and Lindsay is out molesting the neighborhood dogs or whatever, you just sit there & masturbate for hours on end to Virtual Racer and anything of it's ilk for hours on end until the sun comes up, you can't lift your arm, and you look like you've vomited day-old custard all over yourself, don't you?

bwahaha...you had me at "retangular eyes".

what...what about when he's in costume, and its raining out?

0785111719.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1083706490_.jpg

...that wasnt so bad, was it?

you better learn to like it man, he's back on the book soon enough according to Joe Q

man, fuckanotary. why cant i just sign shit these days without someone else being involved? look, if i break something during your CPAT, im not gonna sue. What kind of pussy shit is that? "Yeah, i got on with my dream department when i broke my tib/fib running the stairs with weight. Aside from everyone putting their dick on my head when i sleep, its the best job."

and fuck, if i die during said test, a) i clearly cant sue, b) my family's too cheap to do so, and c) think of how much you just saved from having to pay my pension one day. jesus, just take the fucking form.

I think ive covered at least the bare bones of a few more philosophical ideas (tho i didnt sell phenomology very well, cause i dont know as much about it); i dont expect them to take off any more than Taoism did, but id like to at least have all the major ideas out tehre, in some approchable manner, for whenever philosophy ges popular again. If tehre's any fields (besides duality, hoping to tackle that after i get some sleep) that you can think of, head over the blargh-finger-waiving thread or PM me.

I gotta spice up Existentialsm, and some Utilitarianism too, thems is some sexy ideas.