Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Farewell noble, sig...you served me well. I will preserve you forever in a blargh...

obamabanner5kd6.jpg

obamabanner4pi0.jpg

obamabanner3oh2.jpg

obamabanner2jf5.jpg

obamabanner16nk.jpg

=================================================

composite135cs2.jpg

THE PUMAMAN?!?!?!

donaldpleasencemq6.jpg

130_Fuu.jpg

COME HAVE SEX!

pogo.gif

PeteandJake.jpg

ggfx2.jpg

Love many but trust few

and always paddle your own canoe - my grandad

They do be though, don't the they though - the good folk of ballyfermot

Stop looking for problems and find solutions - SoF (when i complain about something)

Ping I'm a fairy princess

"Always Outmanned, Never Outgunned!"

ready.jpg

Soldier of Fortune - Mercenary For Hire

nintendowiiowner4mh.gif

Vote Skeeter for Mod of Fight Club

pimp.gif Here comes the pimpin! pimp.gif

My Myspace page is Here

My Bebo is Here

My Blog is Here

Drop on by to the Pubs

Don't forget about the all new Hondos Grill

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1234.jpg

I pledge addiction, to the FAQ, of the United Sub-Forums of Hondonia, and to the Idiosyncrasy, for which it stands, one discussion board, under 2track, easily divisible, with Hot Costners and MetalHearts for all.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1210.gif

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1211.jpg

Lotsa love for the joaxo.

"The level of atheism throughout the rest of the developed world refutes any argument that religion is somehow a moral necessity. Countries like Norway, Iceland, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Denmark and the United Kingdom are among the least religious societies on Earth. According to the United Nations’ Human Development Report (2005) they are also the healthiest, as indicated by measures of life expectancy, adult literacy, per capita income, educational attainment, gender equality, homicide rate and infant mortality. Conversely, the 50 nations now ranked lowest in terms of human development are unwaveringly religious. Other analyses paint the same picture: The United States is unique among wealthy democracies in its level of religious literalism and opposition to evolutionary theory; it is also uniquely beleaguered by high rates of homicide, abortion, teen pregnancy, STD infection and infant mortality. The same comparison holds true within the United States itself: Southern and Midwestern states, characterized by the highest levels of religious superstition and hostility to evolutionary theory, are especially plagued by the above indicators of societal dysfunction, while the comparatively secular states of the Northeast conform to European norms. Of course, correlational data of this sort do not resolve questions of causality--belief in God may lead to societal dysfunction; societal dysfunction may foster a belief in God; each factor may enable the other; or both may spring from some deeper source of mischief. Leaving aside the issue of cause and effect, these facts prove that atheism is perfectly compatible with the basic aspirations of a civil society; they also prove, conclusively, that religious faith does nothing to ensure a society’s health."

- Sam Harris, An Atheist Manifesto

"It is, therefore, not an exaggeration to say that if the city of New York were suddenly replaced by a ball of fire, some significant percentage of the American population would see a silver-lining in the subsequent mushroom cloud, as it would suggest to them that the best thing that is ever going to happen was about to happen: the return of Christ.... Imagine the consequences if any significant component of the U.S. government actually believed that the world was about to end and that its ending would be glorious. The fact that nearly half of the American population apparently believes this, purely on the basis of religious dogma, should be considered a moral and intellectual emergency."

- Sam Harris, Letter to a Christian Nation

"My personal favorite poll number is the President’s 2 percent approval rating among blacks. Which is within the margin of error. Which leads to all sorts of mind-boggling possibilities, scientifically: Is it possible that more black people hate the President than are actually alive today? Do you think black ghosts are coming back to hate him? Do you think they can read black sonograms at this point? Are doctors saying, 'We don’t know if this is a boy or a girl, but we know this baby hates George W. Bush'?"

- Stephanie Miller

newbook.jpg

506200356x237de6.jpg

------------------------XTC--------------------------

sah.jpg

optimusprime.jpg

Let's all make signatures last longer

ChiefAward.jpgFat_Girl_Head.jpg

Overheard, slightly-drunken quotes of the day:

Whodey: "Hondo's is gay, 's what I heard."

IC: "That'll learns 'em!"

Dumb girl banging her ass against a locked door: "UGH!.... UMPH!.... OW!?!"

Re-discovered quote of the week: psst...senorita Maria! Tu queires un visa? Si? ¿qué usted haría para él?

usted es bueno con cabeza? Porque, mis bolas pican y azul

"No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close."- Chuck Palahniuk

THE ALCHEMIST LIVES!: http://thealchemistonline.blogspot.com/

Sarahscogrp2.gif

Most Attentively The Godess of Sorrow

Super Eeyore

quote8.gif

Pass by Taps or Hondo's for a nice relaxing drink...

Where everybody knows your name...

jay.jpg

Aarty, the one girl party -- IC

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.

Oscar Wilde

(1854 - 1900), The Picture of Dorian Gray, 1891

preacheruserbar.gif

I pledge addiction, to the FAQ, of the United Sub-Forums of Hondonia, and to the Idiosyncrasy, for which it stands, one discussion board, under 2track, easily divisible, with Hot Costners and MetalHearts for all. -- Jaxador Dali

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ReidFlemingSHUTUP.jpg

People are strange when you're a stranger

Faces look ugly when you're alone

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Streets are uneven when you're down

taxi-driver01.jpg

65389567_9737b2a6b0_o.jpg

THE STORY OF THE IRISH RACE

The Irish race of today is popularly known as the Milesian Race, because the genuine Irish (Celtic) people were supposed to be descended from Milesius of Spain, whose sons, say the legendary accounts, invaded and possessed themselves of Ireland a thousand years before Christ.

The races that occupied the land when the so-called Milesians came, chiefly the Firbolg and the Tuatha De Danann, were certainly not exterminated by the conquering Milesians. Those two peoples formed the basis of the future population, which was dominated and guided, and had its characteristics moulded, by the far less numerous but more powerful Milesian aristocracy and soldiery. All three of these races, however, were different tribes of the great Celtic family, who, long ages before, had separated from the main stem, and in course of later centuries blended again into one tribe of Gaels - three derivatives of one stream, which, after winding their several ways across Europe from the East, in Ireland turbulently met, and after eddying, and surging tumultuously, finally blended in amity, and flowed onward in one great Gaelic stream.

The possession of the country was wrested from the Firbolgs, and they were forced into partial serfdom by the Tuatha De Danann (people of the goddess Dana), who arrived later. Totally unlike the uncultured Firbolgs, the Tuatha De Dannann were a capable and cultured, highly civilised people, so skilled in the crafts, if not the arts, that the Firbolgs named them necromancers, and in course of time both the Firbolgs and the later coming Milesians created a mythology around these.

In a famed battle at Southern Moytura (on the Mayo-Galway border) it was that the Tuatha De Danann met and overthrew the Firbolgs. The Firbolgs noted King, Eochaid was slain in this great battle, but the De Danan King, Nuada, had his hand cut off by a great warrior of the Firbolgs named Sreng. The battle raged for four days. So bravely had the Firbolgs fought, and so sorely exhausted the De Dannann, that the latter, to end the battle, gladly left to the Firbolgs, that quarter of the Island wherein they fought, the province now called Connaught. And the bloody contest was over.

Then came the Niggas…

-from http://homepage.eircom.net/~kthomas/history.htm

"It's not impotant for me whether I make mistakes or not, What is important is that I have friends who will accept it."

Newtype79.png

1164941025164.gif

And be sure to swing by the pubs for a pint & a pash, or place your bets

Vote 1 Skeet for Fight Club mod 2007

here for whatever you care to wage your 50 free Hondollars on.

untitled4hi9fy4.png

shrcard1ij3.png

He has passion and a tag-line. That's Skeet.

skeeter2099.png

hondosuserbar.jpgfireflyuserbar.gif

pirateuserbar.jpgdeadwooduserbar.jpg

eddieuserbar.jpgcarnivaleuserbar.jpg

-"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or anyway better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of." Wicked

-Lycaon (pronounced "ly-KAY-uhn") Ancient Greek king of Arcadia, who angered Zeus and was transformed into a wolf. Also, a possible origin of the term lycanthrope. Have I mentioned that I like mythology?

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him. - Mark Twain

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

-George Carlin

Arrested%20Development.jpg

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

Political Correctness! "Yeah, We're a buncha east coast liberal assholes an' we are just so concerned-- Except we ain't got the balls to take on any real problems, so we're gonna invent our own so's we can feel like we're doing somethin! We're gonna save the world by makin' sure no one ever says Faggot!"

HouseMD.jpg

Dr. House-"I asume 'minimal at best' is your stiff upper lip British way of saying 'no chance in Hell.'"

Chase-"Actually, I'm Australian."

Dr. House-"You put the Queen on your money, you're British."

072506.jpg

Sigs Are For Fags.

Shitty, Shitty, Fag, Fag.

243482204_534d8499ce_o.jpg

"Strike me down it wont make it right."

tv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.gif

El Capitan officiale de los Patos_small.jpg!!!!!

Best_Looking_Dude_Award.gif

"He's simultaneously intelligent enough to talk to about serious things, yet says enough

dumbass things to make the listener feel like a genius." - Jack's Meandering Thoughts

"Eh... he's no Ario X." - Irish Cowboy

tv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.giftv_ConanIsCreepingMeOut.gif

hondosuserbar.jpgdtluserbar.jpg

dtlsuserbar.jpgwowuserbar.jpg

fireflyuserbar.gifbonduserbar.jpg

baueruserbar.jpglipsuserbar.jpg

jaybobuserbar.jpgslyuserbar.jpg

batsuserbar.jpgpirateuserbar.jpg

vendettauserbar.jpgprideuserbar1.jpg

brothersuserbar.jpgeddieuserbar.jpg

spideyuserbar.jpgwguserbar.jpg

preacheruserbar.gifclerksuserbar.jpg

wwuserbar.jpgromeuserbar.jpg

saintsuserbar.jpgdeadwooduserbar.jpg

officeuserbar.jpgdaredeviluserbar.jpg

Read my comics, fools! http://z8.invisionfree.com/Rum_and_Cola_Comics/index.php?

IAMBAYTOR.jpg

ImnotwithStark.jpg

ImWithBatman.jpg

ImWithD-Man.jpg

ImWithMan-Thing.jpg

ImwithNuke.jpg

ImwithZombieCap.jpg

David20Caruso.jpg

"Drive-by..." *put on sunglasses and looks at camera for dramatic effect* "...Miami style"

"You don't fall 3 stories get up and run away." *Puts on sunglasses and looks at camera for dramatic effect* "You do... if you've got something to hide."

"You're already dead, brother." *shoots guy* "Join the club."

"I am in love with a man... what?...that's right... his name is God. Does that make me gay, am I gay for God? You betcha." - Charlie, It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia

"Yeah, well I wanted a legitimate child and a wife who didn't huff paint on Thanksgiving!" - Earl, My Name is Earl

There is ALWAYS a debate!

"SHAO PAI LON IS A VERY MESSIAH!" - Lin Minmay

RPG Law #189: The Moral Of The Story (Ghaleon Rule)

Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

civilwarclive.jpgBishop%20Cruz.png

In summation, let all sigs be enlongened and may the work of Sir Jont of Ledge be appreciated by all:

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1291.jpg

Nick I think you owe it to everyone here to show pictures of this "Tri-Force Bless this home" sign inspired by yours truly that is supposedly hanging in your livingroom.

And for any of you who have ever wondered how Soddam and Gammorah went down:

The image:

Triforce.jpg

as for "supposedly":

Believe.jpg

also, you get :FHD: for that link, that was the best bible lesson ive had in forever.

Who says Wikipedia isn't always accurate?

Reynoldsburg, home of the pimps and hoes, is located at 39°57′36″N, 82°48′5″W (39.959913, -82.801290)GR1.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 27.4 km² (10.6 mi²). All of the area is water and is ruled by pirates or mutant fish creatures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynoldsburg,_Ohio

Why I for one take pride in the fact that that wikipedia member was kind enough to warm me that I should be wary of pirates and mutant fish creatures as I go looking for the famous pimps and garden tools whose main dwelling appears to be Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

Red can't be called for comment & I have no other trolls.

Did Red ever tell tale about the time he did coke on the street with a homeless guy? I can't remember.

Oh, and remember Red got shit-faced and broke into a church and pissed in the holy water...

christchurch.jpg

How the fuck did I Red get over that gate.. :ohface: Never underestimate the power of hooch.