Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

monkey.jpg

please vote for me. i am very good.

i would do a very good job.

i am verry good at many things. i can count many ants at one time and i can do riverdance. the other people running are very bad. i am very good. i have cute names for all of my stuffed animals and i can ride a bicycle and i wear suits and i am vry popular. i will not use your taxes for BAD THINGS and my testicles have fully descended. i am 25% more absorbant than the leading brand. i will unite the people.

its cool; just go to the main screen on the wii, and (i think) click the notepad thing or whatever it is in the lower right corner, youre looking to go to your address book...your friend code/Wii # will be right there. just copy it into that thread, youve got to add whoever you want into your address book by their codes, and weve gotta add you back. Its a retarded system, yes, but it works most of the time.

Getting ready to go back to the durty, durty. I'm already overweight on my bags so I think my 360's gonna have to stay behind. It sucks, but there's no way around it. Just have to buy another one when I get back. I've also been considering the Wii option (if they're actually possible to fucking get now) just for some Mario Kart loving.