Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

jesus christ, i just bothered reading the ugly thing, and yeah, thats just...jesus.

i make a habit to pet strays alla time 'cause i figure five minutes of petting prolly means way more to them than whatever i had planned for the next five minutes anyway, and i used to get fussy when theyd inevitably bite or scratch me till i realized half the time, theyd just go from purring to wanting to play. never had a cat "suckle" though, still not sure what that even means. they mostly just lick things with their sandpapery tongues.

but yes, ASC, you've officially posted the saddest thing ive ever fucking seen/read on the internets.

ok, so i get all webcomicy-elitist and keep citing PA when the last few strips have been admittedly hit-or-miss, but when i show them love, ive got classics like this in mind.

20041103.jpg

that makes me want to change my location on the board from "Vice City" to "Gayzor Mountains"

i was quite the good admin today, yes i was. all caught up on updating our pages, shutting joel's yap, getting the award ball rolling, updated the Gallery, even got a few new topics started up that id had in mind.

the queue is practically clear; tie to disappear & let the work pile up again. Hope everyone enjoys, cause i called it "work" but its totally not when its for hondo's. this place is the best.

Gonna be in Miami some day next week. Not too sure when, won't be for long just a quick one. Who wants to get drunk and look at my dick? NewT - I singling out you here, you fucking fox.

WHEN AND WHERE?

Please let it be on a Saturday.

Gonna be in Miami some day next week. Not too sure when, won't be for long just a quick one. Who wants to get drunk and look at my dick? NewT - I singling out you here, you fucking fox.

DUDE!

whenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhen?!

WHEN AND WHERE?

Please let it be on a Saturday.

I'm flying out of Dublin on saturday and then I'll be around 'til wednesday. I don't know when I'll be in your area (actually - where the fuck is your area?) but I'll try my best to hook up with you guys. It's just a quick trip for something I've been working on for a while now (can't get into it 'cause I'm not sure how it'll all play out and would hate to announce anything and let it fall through*..I've done that far too many times). I've got Nick and Eduardo's phone numbers so I'll be able to give them a call.

Fingers crossed we can hook up. Either way I was thinking about planning a trip in the summer to the Jerz to pick up all my commie books and shit that was too heavy to take in one trip so if I can't hook up with youse this time I'll definitely be game for july/august.

*and no, I'm not moving to Miami.

I'm flying out of Dublin on saturday and then I'll be around 'til wednesday. I don't know when I'll be in your area (actually - where the fuck is your area?) but I'll try my best to hook up with you guys. It's just a quick trip for something I've been working on for a while now (can't get into it 'cause I'm not sure how it'll all play out and would hate to announce anything and let it fall through*..I've done that far too many times). I've got Nick and Eduardo's phone numbers so I'll be able to give them a call.

Fingers crossed we can hook up. Either way I was thinking about planning a trip in the summer to the Jerz to pick up all my commie books and shit that was too heavy to take in one trip so if I can't hook up with youse this time I'll definitely be game for july/august.

*and no, I'm not moving to Miami.

Well, I'm living in the same complex as Nick if you need anything.

but man, we've GOT to hang out!