Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I know how you feel. Since my 360 kicked it my nightly nudie Skeet visits died and so did my heart. Then I used them panel things and Clooney'd myself back to health.

Flying out tomorrow morning at 9am. Dunno when I'm hitting Miami, but once there Nicholarse/Edweirdo will get a call. By the way I've totally cleaned up so I won't be drinking.

I only rock the meth.

Real life is just so...domestic. We ran into Nick & Sen at Publix last night...my two worlds colliding.

Didn't have a chance to look into their cart and see what weird shit they consume...wierdest shit on my cart? A toss between the cookie crunch cereal & apple juice. Darn it sucks to be normal...

boogie, you respect blargh! and yes, we'd all love to be neighbors, dammit.

Real life is just so...domestic. We ran into Nick & Sen at Publix last night...my two worlds colliding.

Didn't have a chance to look into their cart and see what weird shit they consume...wierdest shit on my cart? A toss between the cookie crunch cereal & apple juice. Darn it sucks to be normal...

heh, were trying to eat healthy so i imagine either that bag of dove chocolate sen thinks she snuck past me, the super-cheap mother's day gifts they had over by the magazines, or that can of nutrament i ritualistically drink and dont pay for.

oh, how i wish a pack of those '94 Fleer Ultra X-Men cards were there too, but that's what i get for not buying em when i first saw em.

Spent the day in belfast, with two idiot friends, got heatrash on the back of my legs, had to apologise to people about my friends taking douchebaggery to the highest level i've seen since k-fed tried his hand at wrestling... Then they decide to turn on me after i tell them shouting out loud, like idiots was funny the first time, and has gotten progressively more annoying ever since.

In short, for the second time in as many months, i was left on my own, in a city, in a different country, not understanding what people were saying (well, i did, i just have no love for the norn' irish accent), in a terrible mood, luckily though, my day was cured by an upbeat employee of a coffee shop... Funny what one persons positivity can do to a gigantic black cloud over ones head... I realized too belfast is a surprisingly nice place and has changed an awful lot since i've been there last and everyone is a lot friendlier than i imagined, both sides of the religious divide. And also, i was stone throwing distance away from the Harland and Wolff ship yards where the titanic was built.

When i went back into the town i (after exchanging numbers with coffee shop employee mentioned earlier) went for some light dinner with a random stranger...

Funny how what seems like an ordeal of a day can turn into something thats the opposite.

All in all, visit belfast!

christ i can babble when i want to