Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Okay, take a twenty dollar bill, fold it into a chinese football and flick the thing into a storm drain, then have someone kick you in the balls repeatedly for an hour and a half while blaring the drunken secretary karaoke version of "Goodbye Horses" and you'll have used your money more intelligently than watching that movie.

And don't get me wrong, I do love me some campy horror, but this was a level of public retardation that makes American Pie look like a classy comedy for intelligent thinking people. I know Planet Terror, I've seen Planet Terror, I loved Planet Terror, and let me tell you sir, this is no Planet Terror.

Edited by Iambaytor

Oh come on!! With a quote like 'Badgers? We don't need no stinkin Badgers' it's gotta be comedic gold.

Well that line is a gem. Shame they stole it from this:

Seriously though, the movie is the most bad in a bad way horror movie I have ever seen. I mean it's not Lawnmower Man bad, but it's pretty fucking close.

I can't see your goddamned videolinks from work but are you citing Blazing Saddles or some other movie where they perverted the Badges joke?

It's a clip from the Weird Al film UHF and it is to the letter the exact same fucking line, only 10 years or so earlier.