Hondo's Bar

6th Annual Hondie's

Aartemys

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, if you're serious about it, its between you & jax, both of whom seem alright with either choice. assuming panch doesnt show by tomorrow night, let's do a quick mock-interview: what do you think you bring as the ceremonies' host that el ja does not?

alright, if you're serious about it, its between you & jax, both of whom seem alright with either choice. assuming panch doesnt show by tomorrow night, let's do a quick mock-interview: what do you think you bring as the ceremonies' host that el ja does not?

Doj will bring both his wit and charm.

that's something. we could spoof NBC and have DoJ & Jax divide the awards down the middle-like, see what happy trainwreck comes of it.
Pre emptive thoughts on what this will turn out like..

hugemistake.gif

Sure. That's like saying you'll bring an unbiased view of current-gen consoles while ______ puts turtlenecks on all the womens.
My view is entirely unbiased. I own both consoles. I love one and loathe the other.End of.

You of all people have no right to say jack shit about others when it comes to gaming.

Can't both of them co-host the Hondie's.

Not to get O/T, but I'm way less biased than you. You all but burn Gates in effigy, whereas I can appreciate the PS3 more as a media device than gaming console.

I look forward to this cohosted awards.

Not to get O/T, but I'm way less biased than you. You all but burn Gates in effigy, whereas I can appreciate the PS3 more as a media device than gaming console.

I look forward to this cohosted awards.

Clearly your not bias at all.

I see Jax Colbert and Doj Stewart doing a great job with the awards.

Clearly your not bias at all.

I see Jax Colbert and Doj Stewart doing a great job with the awards.

Holy shit dude, are you huffing glue? I said I'm less biased than you. the appropriate statement I would need to make to match your response would be 'Newt is biased and I am not. PS3 has it's merits, but considering I don't get a look in on the exclusives like Blazblue & Demon Souls, all's I can really do with it is play blurays, and look to my 360 for my gaming needs.

moving this all to the console warrior thread soon, you fanboy fucks.

ps sony has better exclusives since about Q4 last year. unless you're diehard Halo/Mass Effect or Alan Wake fucking shows up soon.

DoJ, Jax - how you guys feel about co-hosting?

awesome, El Jax says he's down as well. can you guys get in touch with each other & see who wants to run which award? if the candidate list is adequate, im hoping you guys can get it started at least by tomorrow night. lemme know what you need help with.

...you know, we bombed this for h-con, but there's a possibility we could air the awards ceremony webcast (somehow) when ASC & haku are in town.

OK, so DoJ and I have agreed to a certain format for the polls this year that will revolutionize the Hondies! The threads will open with the list of candidates for each category, but initially they will be posted with no poll. This will allow candidates and their supporters to campaign for a period of time. The thread will say the date the poll will open, and once they open, they will say when they close. Expect the threads up soon.

OK, so DoJ and I have agreed to a certain format for the polls this year that will revolutionize the Hondies! The threads will open with the list of candidates for each category, but initially they will be posted with no poll. This will allow candidates and their supporters to campaign for a period of time. The thread will say the date the poll will open, and once they open, they will say when they close. Expect the threads up soon.

...seriously. Just get this crap overwith already, it's been like 2 years.

Archived