Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

I'm not sure if I would play the cassette even if I had a player! I'm having flashbacks of tapes being eaten and then trying to re-wind them with a pencil. Although if that happened, it might feel more authentic! Maybe if it was like vinyl and I thought the music sounded better on that medium, I might be more inclined!

^^Yeah, you're a keep it in the package, MIB, type gal. I can understand that. I've got a lot of collectibles MIB. But I've got a lot outta the box, too. And like you wrote, even if the tape got eaten, it'd just make it more authentic. If NZA comes through on that Taco Bell for Panch, I say you have an Awesome Mix. v1 listening party. Maybe before Guardians 2 drops. That'd be totally rad. Totally.

and nice haul hakus, as a huge fan of Ran ive been meaning to watch Throne of Blood forever, Lady Snowblood as well.

Cheers. I've been meaning to round out my Kurosawa collection for a long time. I've only seen Throne of Blood once on TV ages ago. I still need to see RAN though. I'm most eager to check out this Apu Trilogy. I never heard of it, but I was reading reviews and comments for it online. People were writing things like, "These films changed my life," and "These films define me and my culture." So, damn. Yeah, I'll pay $12 a film to see what that's all about. Expectations are high.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

P7yZVhi.jpg

Got this for about 15 bucks at work. Tomorrow I'm grabbing the N64 I have in my stash. It's marked at 75 dollars. I'll be giving them a 50% off coupon going on tomorrow however to cut that shit down. Loving this job more and more, an that kinda scares me heh.

• Upvote 1