Hondo's Bar

Preacher

The NZA

oh man, what an insightful troll! youre so brave, sharing your unpopular opinions on an anonymous login.

2T - whered you find that video?! that shit had its moments, just enough fanboy references to really enjoy it (bendis "how i love the south" was class), were there others?

• 1 month later...
oh man, what an insightful troll! youre so brave, sharing your unpopular opinions on an anonymous login.

Yeah right, because this forum is known for accountability? I’m a troll but what’s the real difference between me and say Skeeter or 2track or some other person I don’t know? We all wear masks online so don’t kid me man.

I'd dispute that man. MM & Doj're the only two fellas here to publicly falsify their real lives and look what came of that? Sure we're an online community but we're still a community, the bullshitters get weeded out pretty quick.

You cunts DID kinda drop the ball on MM though...

it does, and that's a great scan, don.

as for accoutability: youre telling me there's no difference between an anonymous troll and one guy ive met several times/talk to ona phone frequently, and another im going to his wedding next year?

anyway, this series, its gonna get the absolute oversized hardcover love it deserves one day, youll see.

why do ye love hardcovers so much? ok they'll take more punishment, but i would never even consider buying a book i already had, just 'cos it was comin' out in hardcover, even v for vendetta (my favourite graphic ever).

for me a great story is a great story no matter what it's rapped in, although if i could suggest something, it'd be that every great graphic be doused with the scent of angie jolie

i admit some, like say the complete Bone, are so fucking huge its tricky to read em.

But mebbe with my vision and all, i dig the glossy, oversized pages, and a lotta times you get extras - sketches, interviews, side-stories and the like. I dont always buy them, but for certain series i will....for instance, the re-coloring of Aboslute Sandman looks good.

If you ever get a chance to see Ultimates vol 1 HC, tell me Hitch's work isnt amazing in glossy, big pages like that. fucking beautiful. But yeah, Preacher's one of the only series id re-buy if done right, across a few good absolute or such books.

for me a great story is a great story no matter what it's rapped in, although if i could suggest something, it'd be that every great graphic be doused with the scent of angie jolie

Methadone and colored children?

I like me some hardcovers, Alias is one I have to get soon.

"I'd dispute that man. MM & Doj're the only two fellas here to publicly falsify their real lives and look what came of that?"

Yeah because I know you're real right?

"As for accountability: you're telling me there's no difference between an anonymous troll and one guy I've met several times/talk to one phone frequently, and another I'm going to his wedding next year?"

Actually what I'm saying is that there is absolutely no difference to me between I guy that I've never met several times a week, a guy who's wedding I'm not going to, and an anonymous troll. Just because you know them doesn't mean I do. So yeah I guess you could say I'm a little uncomfortable voicing my truest opinions in a forum known for cheap shots. I say cheap shots because if you've got a problem with me you'll call my mother a whore in fight club, or the crap shack, or even here. Which, as we all know, my mother's wanton behavior is so integrally connected to Jesse's lack of character development and the repetitive character models drawn within the book. I mean the guy drew like maybe five different looking guys/girls and that's because he does this for a living.

"I'd dispute that man. MM & Doj're the only two fellas here to publicly falsify their real lives and look what came of that?"

Yeah because I know you're real right?

"As for accountability: you're telling me there's no difference between an anonymous troll and one guy I've met several times/talk to one phone frequently, and another I'm going to his wedding next year?"

Actually what I'm saying is that there is absolutely no difference to me between I guy that I've never met several times a week, a guy who's wedding I'm not going to, and an anonymous troll. Just because you know them doesn't mean I do. So yeah I guess you could say I'm a little uncomfortable voicing my truest opinions in a forum known for cheap shots. I say cheap shots because if you've got a problem with me you'll call my mother a whore in fight club, or the crap shack, or even here. Which, as we all know, my mother's wanton behavior is so integrally connected to Jesse's lack of character development and the repetitive character models drawn within the book. I mean the guy drew like maybe five different looking guys/girls and that's because he does this for a living.

One day Arc'll learn how to use coded quotation, or someone else'll come along who doesn't, and we won't know who Madman is.