Hondo's Bar

Preacher

The NZA

Irish dudes feel free to back me up here. Man, Cassidys backstory is, historically, fuckin right on the money. Spoilers ahoy: Right down to the detail on the

GPO in Dublin and the uniforms and Padraig Pearse himself (not Patrick as it says in the book but fuck it cant blame em for simplifying something after putting the name Proinsias in a largely American-read comic. Bet half you fuckers cant even pronounce it heh)

and such. Ennis is a very Irish name. Im guessing he decided to throw in a sizeable chunk of Irish history to teach some motherfuckers how badass we really are heh.

Yeah Proisias is a totally bad-arsed name.

In the same way Sue is. SHit. I guess that IS pretty badarsed. You stuck on 3 shane? I'm rereading the set now(as I'm prone to do generally once a year) but they'll be ready for your eager eyes when you come up on the 16th.

Nah I just get sick of stuff easily if I read it too much. I can understand where you're coming from though, a nation known for nothing but it's surly drunken nature(me and mine with it's friendly drunken nature) and while the most cultural pride you can feel is on the back of a Guiness can, you're flying that Preacher flag like a mad cunt. I understand, I really do.

Prawn-she-us

It's Gaelic for Free and translates into English as the name Francisco or Francis.

And no, I didn't google that.

Actually its more like Prun-shee-us but im still quite impressed sir. Well done.

Yeah Proisias is a totally bad-arsed name.

In the same way Sue is. SHit. I guess that IS pretty badarsed. You stuck on 3 shane? I'm rereading the set now(as I'm prone to do generally once a year) but they'll be ready for your eager eyes when you come up on the 16th.

yup broke as fuck so no preacher make shane a dull boy. As for the rereading ive lost count of how many times ive read the two trades in my possession. I just get bored, sit down and pick em up. Half an hour to forty minutes later im wondering what happened.

Preacher can be read in the off hours when we're not drinking or rock banding it up. Dont wanna be an anti-social fucker who travels to QLD just to read your trades ha. Ok maybe while drinking or hungover...

pshaw! he could offer the clockman fucking diamond; we both know you're not leaving the house.

thought occurred to me the other day; weve gotta do whatever it takes to get Matt Holingsworth back around here.

Why not? Nick flew across the atlantic to do that.

How far from getting more are you? If postage is reasonable I might get lani to send a couple down to tide you over. Which reminds, I still gotta send Boogie 100 bullets. :)

Picked up Ancient History the other day. Was kinda disappointed at first cos it deviates from the main plot and tells the backstories of some largely (at this point in story anyway) inconsequential chracters, namely Arseface, Jody and TC. However once id read Saint of Killers I was motherfuckin sold. Guys all kinds of badass and the whole Hell sequence was priceless. The saint never really wowed me but now its a different story. I think i remember someone mentioning war in the sun (maybe read that on wikipedia) as one of his badassiest moments.

You dont need to send anything its all good. I get paid on thursday and depending on how much i get paid and the availability of said trades Im getting at least the next 2-3 books. Place called Kings Comics in the city are sick of me going in asking about Preacher but i think this one chick behind the counter likes me (hell she searched for Vol 4 for me for like 10 minutes) so i should be good. Besides i think they got a bunch of fresh ones in this week.

Hey Shane, Buy books 5 and 6, then wait. Just wait, Idunno a day. the cliffhanger between books 6 & 7 pays off way better when you force yourself to wait a little. Hell, I had to go an entire long weekend(it was the May long weekend as I recall-shit, 6 year anniversary! Woo!) between books 6 & 7, and I went near insane. Although rent got skipped that week I learnt my lesson and just bought the last 3 at once.

Take my advice though. Just get 5/6.