Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

The NZA

Finally, Carl getting back on track. He was becoming a little bitch there for a while. Love the look on Jesus' face when he says that. Also, I don't think Rick is being nieve here. He's about to lead his people to war. He' was just doing his best General Patton expression.

surely, logan isn't hinting that Negro or whoever and his 20 something road warriors are gonna show Rick's crew just how soft they've gotten off the road, thinning out the cast and setting new status quos while introducing new villains, maybe someone that gives the governor a run for his money?

surely not.

He really shouldn't be committing to this on any level without knowing what he's up against. That's a dangerous level of overconfidence.

Overconfidence or stupidity. By his speech to Gregory it seems these past 100 issues only span a little over a year in "story time." I was hoping for a big shake-up for issue 100, like maybe icing Rick and switching to a new protagonist, but I doubt Kirkman does that now--really doubt that. Still, I'm hoping issue 100 delivers as I'm expecting something pretty fucking spectacular.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

Make your issue 100 death predictions!

I've a feeling some of the ATL survivors are gonna get axed. I'm giving odds:

Maggie - 1:1

Glen - 5:1

Andrea - 10:1

Carl - 100:1

Rick - 100:1

Michonne - 100:1

Abraham - 5:1

Rosita - 2:1

Eugene - 2:1

Gabriel - 2:1

A butt load of random "safe zone" residents - 1:1

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

yeah, rosita and eugene feel like safe choices, and +1 to "if they fuck, andrea's dead".

what're the odds on Jesus? he seems interesting, but way too competent too. you gotta admit, taking him out even at this point would be a shock.

• 1 month later...

Well, issue #98 has come and gone. Kirkman pulled an Ellison stunt if I've ever seen one w/ Eugene there. Mark one name off my previous list...

Make your issue 100 death predictions!

I've a feeling some of the ATL survivors are gonna get axed. I'm giving odds:

Maggie - 1:1

Glen - 5:1

Andrea - 10:1

Carl - 100:1

Rick - 100:1

Michonne - 100:1

Abraham - 5:1

Rosita - 2:1

Eugene - 2:1

Gabriel - 2:1

A butt load of random "safe zone" residents - 1:1

Also, Logan was only one issue off in his prediction of Lori and Rick knocking boots. Carl got to see some Andrea boobage as she got up. Good for him. Speaking of Andrea, I was looking at the issue 100 cover again and that looks like Andrea in the front in orange. Could it be her sister? Did we discuss that yet?

And not to sound :old: , but why is that Frank Quietly cover not on http://www.walkingdead100.com ?!?!? That's a fucking non-site it is.

I don't know, Jax. I just have a feeling Kirkman is going to let some TV type characters go, ya know, to make the big 100th ISSUE!!!! have some gravitas. And if not characters plural, then at least one. Mags seems like an easy goner as she is the most expendable to the group.

• 3 weeks later...

Issue 99 = Fucking Filler!

Who is this that black guy w/ the long hair and glasses anyway? I mean, I know he's the "Glenn" of that community and brought Rick and co. to the walled community, but really--I couldn't tell you his name. And the art was off on those pages, too. Is his lover a dude w/ long hair (in a ponytail?) or a chick w/ a chiseled jaw?

Also, it looks like everyone in

the community will die in issue 100. I guess Jax could be right about Maggie surviving. I honestly forgot she was pregnant until they mentioned it in this issue.

But how does Glenn figure the hilltop will be safer? Didn't they basically "hire" Rick & co. for protection? And if Rick's the muscle, why does he expect the Hilltop to be of any help? It doesn't make sense.

Kirkman has been hyping up issue 100 big time. After reading issue 99 I'm definitely lowering my expectations...

lucilleiscoming.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1340153001662

So, Negan kills people w/ BB King's guitar? Or Lucille is Negan's first name? Or Lucille is the name of that car Kirkman "designed" for Hyundai?

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 2 weeks later...

Haku's spoiler is also my assumption (the quote tags are being all stupid with all the spoilers).

except that Maggie and Glenn are with Rick going to Hilltop, where they'll probably stay. Everyone in the community is probably screwed.

Andrea is my longshot, and they'll probably fuck the issue before.

They did, so she's toast. It's gonna be the Rick and Carl show again post issue 100, I think. Maybe with their sidekick Jesus

Edited by Thelogan

I click this topic in order to get it off my "new content" list, but I close my eyes and back out.

this is usually me, thankfully i just caught up last week and..fuck, 99 dropped? i'm out.

ps yeah Abraham was a total shock,didn't see that coming at all - clever to give him a new relationship, tension with running the camp etc and then drop him

• 2 weeks later...

Haku's spoiler is also my assumption (the quote tags are being all stupid with all the spoilers).

except that Maggie and Glenn are with Rick going to Hilltop, where they'll probably stay. Everyone in the community is probably screwed.

They did, so she's toast. It's gonna be the Rick and Carl show again post issue 100, I think. Maybe with their sidekick Jesus

Yeah, I think you're right what will go down in #100. It makes the most sense as far as how it was set up at the end of 99.Issue #100 is out today, so there won't be much of a wait to find out. Not so sure if I agree w/ or even want your post-100 prediction to be accurate though.

wait, ya'll think they're cleaning house in 100? like, no one in fucked-town walks away?

i can see loggins point about Andrea, really dont wanna beleive Michonne is gone but i guess she's been lacking a direction so it's possible. then again, i though Abraham had one and look what happened.

if you could have a few villagers make it out, who would you guys want to survive?

Yeah, I'm thinking that...

Negan's full on gonna attack one of the communities and wipe it out. Maybe take slaves/prisoners. It looks to be Rick's community will get Neganized based on issue 99. Andrea is there, so it doesn't bode well for her at all. She did break the Scream rules and fuck Rick, so Logan's prediction does hold merit.

Rick, Michonne, Carl, Glen, and preggers Maggie (and that kid whose name I forget) are all headed to Jesus' hilltop community. That sounds like a healthy mix of old characters to keep alive while Jesus' hilltop crew are better introduced in the upcoming issues. I'm not sure Logan's lone-wolf and cub scenario will play out post-100 though.