Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

The NZA

oh yeah, that's a definite possibility. he's been pushed to the edge forever now, and thinks he has a vision to "save" everyone, rebuffed by the guilt of the family he (rightfully) ditched. that might not be a bad call at all, though it might take a bit - wasnt that long ago he crossed the line and michonne had to reign him in because of the aliens and shit

This book needs another villian like that Mexican governer. This book with all it's character shit is about as interesting to me as human interest stories on daytime television. Someone to like, someone to hate. Doesn't need to be clearly defined, but let's maybe see more than 24 pages of people crying into their soup and zombie's head's being hacked, because that shit got old 40 issues ago.

don't call my way of life villianous you judgemental fuck!

Man, I said villian like the Mexican Governer. This book's fucking rife with emotional cripples and flawed characters. Again, we have entire programs here dedicated to human interest stories just full of men who kiss their wives with their fists and fellas who talk to their dead loved ones on disconnected telephones. Generally it's the government's fault for not providing enough money for the mentally infirm or youth programs, but I digress.

The only time this book interests me and my lonely perspective, is when there's an external threat. Right now I observe that this book is boring me again and I'd probably drop it like I did before, but chances are something awful's waiting in the wings just for the purpose of you guys getting to smarmily tell me I should pick it up again.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone catch issue.....I'm going to say....90? I'm not entirely sure. The issues are understandably delayed crossing the Atlantic. Still has never occurred to me to have it reserved.

What did everyone make of that damp squib of a coup? I'm a cunthair away from agreeing with JZAs earlier sentiments. Shit needs to start happening.

I always forget that to Australians and Irishmen, a zombie apocalypse in which all remnants of civilization have given way to a brutally savage hell scape where the only rule is 'survive another day'...isn't all the different from their regular day-to-day existence. No wonder this book is boring to them.

I always forget that to Australians and Irishmen, a zombie apocalypse in which all remnants of civilization have given way to a brutally savage hell scape where the only rule is 'survive another day'...isn't all the different from their regular day-to-day existence. No wonder this book is boring to them.

I long for the days of the brutal hellscape. Right now its a microcosm of Desperate Housewives with only slightly more peril.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...