Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

The NZA

Hmm, five issues to #100. Looks like we're building to a war, Rick's group and new group vs "Evil" group. Hope it's not as straight forward as, big fight lose and Andrea or two. Could we lose Rick? I really think this'll happen before the series end.

I was thinking the exact same thing as far as issue #100.

As far as Rick someday dying, I actually expected that to happen a year or two ago. My theory post-prison was that Rick would die, then the book would jump forward 5 or 6 years and it would be about Carl-the-badass. I don't know that I support the idea, but it's what I expected anyway.

yeah I'm hoping they come out with another ASAP, not becuase I'm lazy (ok yes i am) but becuase I know as soon as I'm done with that I'm going to want to keep going and not have to wait for them to come out with another one, and i'm not going to be able to do that so the search for individuals and smaller comp books is going to be a pain in the ass.

Good news! According to the letters page in #95, the second compendium comes out in Fall. I would guess riiiight around the time season 3 of the show starts.

# 95

yeah jax, i like where you were taking that but it does seem a bit too high stakes for a "test", especially with the gun variable. and i think it was the latter - im assuming their horror is his complete nonchalance about publicly killing someone.

you guys are prolly on the money for a big, roster-cleaning clan war by 100, i guess we'll see? its not like the book has done that traditional comic thing and necessarily made major events out of landmark # issues though, has it?

No, they tend to have shit go down at the end of what will be the various compilation (volumes, omnibuses, compendiums, etc). Those, so far, have been in 6-issues long, 12-issues long, 24-issues long, and 48-issues. The next issue would be the end of the 2nd 48, and the end of the A Larger World arc, so I think something big is going down in 96.

• 2 weeks later...

Some interesting turns. I wonder if they'll just abandon their own community for this new one?

Also isn't Abraham still contemplating taking power away from Rick? Maybe he'll stay behind and split the group.

the last 3 pages of this issue were brought to you by Jimmy Stewart

Yeah this was a little...naive I think, I haven't heard Rick talk so innocently and dare I say, clueless? in a long time.

Interesting stuff

Edited by alive she cried