Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honestly, if you guys wanna duplicate #s im sure its fine, i cant imagine you walkin around a crowded place and seeing someone with the same shirt, same #, much less username...but if you do, remember: the law of hondo's dictats you kill them on site. There are no exceptions to this.

sounds like SoF and I have some off duty work waiting for us... :shoot: & :woo:

Its Hondos Law up in this bitch! :???:

uh...is this hi-rez, or you need better? I think i have a better one...and nah crimson, long as it comes out tight, post pics & ill be happy man.

if you could get a bigger one that would be cool but im sure that one would be big enough. i might get a small hondos logo on one side of the chest and a big one on the back.

ooh the more i think of it the better it sounds!

Ruby - any more word on this project? i know youre busy, just lemme know.

alright, well...Panch spearheaded the project, Ruby believes she has a better, cheaper way of doing this, but she's busy lately...again, were down for freelance projects too, but let's stay on topic here, i still think this is a cooler idea than just cafexpressing them or whatever. Ill put up more pics of mine if anyone wants to see the prototype.

that'd be the easier way; we spent a few bucks to get the #'s onna back like jersies. i like how it came out, tho it wasnt perfect; again, Ruby said there's a sharper, digital way of getting the image on/into the shirts, as well as cheaper...im still hopin to hear back on that sometime, but everyone can do what they want with it in the meantime.

I'm really sorry that I dropped the ball on this project. When it was first introduced I was all for it and had plans to make it happen, and then a lot of personal shit went down in my life and I've basically spent the last seven months trying to rebuild. In the process of all this, we've now moved to the Orlando area again and so the company I looked to do business with is no longer local and convenient. Lack of time, lack of money, and lack of energy and motivation have all culminated and led to the untimely demise of a lot of the projects I've tried to pick up. Now that life has begun to settle down again, I'm very much interested in reclaiming this project. I've found a site that will easily do the artwork and incorporate custom names and numbers that I'm working up a quote for. The only problem that I'm forseeing is that they only allow up to three characters for the back design. So Nick's '13 1/2', etc, that wouldn't be permitted. "!@#$%^&*()_-+=?,./\|][{}" are all permitted characters as long as it's limited to three. I don't know if you even want me to continue working up the estimate for this particular company but I can tell you that judging by the way this company works, it's similar to other printing companies. It will get really expensive to do the custom numbering outside of the "team jersey" three-char limit that is considered the 'normal practice'. Anyone who's got a one- to three-character 'team number' that they want me to include in the quote should either PM me here or email me (jess@drawingtheline.net) with the info listed below in the next few days so I can get them into the quote. The only other question that I have to pose to you is how much is everyone realistically willing to spend for a tee shirt? Twenty bucks? Less? More? Let me know.

Hondo's Screen Name:

Desired Number:

Desired Size: (Youth XS to 4XL)

Money to Spend:

Archived