Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never been a huge Star Trek fan. I've seen 8 of the 10 movies (once each, except for Voyage Home and First Contact which I rewatched) and except for Next Generation (of which I saw many episodes), I've only seen a handful episodes from each series. But this movie looks badass. It seems like it's too much action to feel like Star Trek, but it could just be all the fast moving scenes spliced together. Still, while I liked alot of the casting calls before, this trailer has been genuinely excited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's the fact that the original wasn't really that good to begin with or maybe it's the spooky cover of "Sweet Child 'O Mine" playing over it but the Last House on The Left Remake may accidently end up being good.

(It appears Hollywood has finally taken my advice and started remaking bad movies as opposed to good ones first My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th, now Last House on the Left. I look forward to a remake of Chopping Mall in 2012)

Maybe it's the fact that the original wasn't really that good to begin with or maybe it's the spooky cover of "Sweet Child 'O Mine" playing over it but the Last House on The Left Remake may accidently end up being good.

(It appears Hollywood has finally taken my advice and started remaking bad movies as opposed to good ones first My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th, now Last House on the Left. I look forward to a remake of Chopping Mall in 2012)

I never saw the original, but yeah, this looks awesome. I LOVE the cover of sweet child o mine. it's done by Taken By Trees. Beautiful.

The original had a solid concept (Teenage girl is raped, beaten, and killed by a group of psychopaths and then her parents get revenge) but Wes Craven being the ham handed director that he was, is, and will ever be had rather mixed results. But then again 70s exploitation films as a rule are almost always a bit off (with the exception of Cannibal Holocaust, I pop that in whenever I want to feel like a horrible person for 24 hours)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was so sure that Inglorious Bastards was never going to happen. I had no idea it was already in production, and here it seems it'll be ready by the end of the summer.

By the way, QT said back in June that the single film edit of Kill Bill, complete with new animation sequence, will be coming to DVD in May 09. We'll see.

• 3 months later...