Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Gaming Journal

bishopcruz

...you playing as Grant, or the Raptor?

Oblivion's on hold, im playing PS2 this week. Punisher, Katamaris, God of War II, Colossuss, and im trying to coinvince myself to drudge though Xenosaga II now that i got a guide. Beyond Good & Evil's only on hold as i wait to see if kotaku does it with their game club thing soon.

How's smackdown Vs Raw? I've been dancing around it or a while. Right now I'm all about Pokemon Sapphire & Trauma Centre. Yeah I buckled and traded in the Wii for a ds and a few bitsies.

Smackdown Vs Raw is some good mindless fun, i've been all about the forza 2 and the darkness recently... if you want a good game, get the darkness... i insist you get it... it is freakin awesome

Raptor. all day baby. Oblivion should still be pleasant if you just forget the fact that it's sans two expansions. I mean, chicks missing both legs are still complete in a fashion.

i dont know if i ever got past that level in the sewers with the tricky jumping, i forget but i know i didnt beat the game.

also: we got one expansion free, thanks. the other one, shimmering cocks or what have you; no, we missed out on the extra content of a 100+ hour game and i assure you, we weep daily.

that said, were getting some game of the year edition that has it all, so im expecting downloadable content released with it, and if not, ill never indeed know what horse armor is like.

PS id be playing 16-bit games right now if i saw E3, too.

Smackdown Vs Raw is some good mindless fun, i've been all about the forza 2 and the darkness recently... if you want a good game, get the darkness... i insist you get it... it is freakin awesome

What've you been told about lying man? The Darkness is the kinda shitty game that makes me piss blood. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Forza has that many assists for a racing retard like me I can't help but appreciate it. I mean really, the only thing missing is bumpers.

I'm saying playing Darkness for about 4 hours made me want to throw my fucking xbox out the window and curse Paul Jenkins' mother. That cunt has cost me enough, I bought into the Sentry hype, and even THEN bought wolverine: The End.

Sentry was alright for a while, you coulda heeded my warnings bout The End...that was him? i forget. anyway, Darkness started as Ennis' baby, 's why i give it a fighting chance.

Yeah, the Darkness is brilliant if you like playing a game that borrows heavily from from oh... I can't even think of an FPS that ran as shakily as this, and Creeping Darkness mode? Think Tunnel B1 with a wet sock on velcro. These things do not a good game. Have you played that shit online? Good quick repawn, but even dodgier movement and poor aiming & repetitive maps.

Sentry was alright for a while, you coulda heeded my warnings bout The End...that was him? i forget. anyway, Darkness started as Ennis' baby, 's why i give it a fighting chance.

Ennis'? Did not know that. And Incidentally, I was maybe averaging three posts a year on Divinity when The End was released.

Not till the new one comes out sometime in our lifetime.

No, not even then, Starcraft is one of those games like Half-Life, Chrono Trigger, Cmmand and Conquer, and WarCraft 2. No matter how many new and shiny sequels come out it's the old one ou always lve goign back to.

Does the darkness break amazing new ground in an FPS? no

does it need to? no

the single player game is fun, the animation on the darkness itself it is quite nice, and well I like eating people's hearts.

it does borrow from alot of other fps's but meh, I'd rather have a fun game then inovation anyday and the game ran prefectly fine when I played it.

/shrug to each his own I guess

but if I were you I'd throw the xbox out and get a PS3 :FHD:

to each their own, i love my 360, and as of now, there arent enough titles on the ps3 to warrant me spending so much money on them...

and yes, the darkness is a hell of a lot of fun... i love the black hole thing, and it too ran fine for me, so i guess skeets version is gay, or the owner is... i'm yet to try multiplayer, but i cant see it being as fun as the single player

• 2 months later...

Not once did I ever think I'll find using these words to describe a Zelda game.

The new Zelda game for the DS sucks. The fact your forced into using the stylus for the whole game was a major turn off. After an hour I just couldn't bring myself to keep on playing. Oh how I weep for hating a zelda game. :2T:

...really? reviews are quite high; played a few minutes at losifer's place, seemed cool but youre right, the stylus thing was...a bit weird. it doesnt get any easier/more naturual as you play? how far did you get into it?

I made it as far as chapter 2 before I said fuck this shit. You want to walk/run stylus, you want to talk to someone stylus, you want to stab something use the fucking stylus. SO FUCKING ANNOYING IS WHAT IT IS.