Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Littlefinger seems to know. And the bald guy. Everyone knows. Shit, everyone was Yes Men until Ned showed up. What got the hand before him killed was the fact that he was wasting resources on taking care of these bastards. It might of been the queen, but the slaughter didn't start until Jeoffrey found out. Shit, once Ned lost his head it was open season to anyone that had a crooked look.

the way things are going, it could have been the queen, jeoffrey, littlefinger ,noballs mc baldy, hell it could have been the (can't remember her name...just woke up lol) the red witch lady, she seems to have a perfectly good reason to kill the bastards and from the looks of things she has some pull. Just sayin'. could've been...

I actually think that Joffrey is the one who sent out the order. He seems sadistic enough and would want to wipe out any possible claim to the throne.

I also think he ordered most male brown haired boys of a certain age to be slaughtered -- Lord knows how many women warmed the King's bed during his reign...

Gah! Every post a spoiler! FML!

I just saw episode two and the question of who ordered the executions is kind of answered when Tyrion makes an inquiry to his sister, the Cunt Queen Regent.

I write, "kind of answered" b/c in true King's Landing fashion, Cersei answers a direct question from Tyrion ( "Did you order the executions?") with nothing more than a look and a vague, flippant remark. It's implied Jeoffry made the order, but unknown as to if it was her idea or if the order was made w/ her consent. Fucking hell.

Also, as far as where the list of bastards came from, John Arryn had such a list in S1. My guess is someone else had copies or knew of where his original list was. Either that or he was followed to each of the boys he visited and their names/locations were made note of.

I hope Tyrion ends up with a footstool made of his family's skulls that he uses to reach the seat of the Iron Throne. Except for Jeoffry's. I hope he ends up using his skull as a chamber pot.

Other non-spoiler S2E2 comments:

* Daeny is two episodes in and still is just whining w/ chapped lips and burnt skin.

* The bastard former blacksmith's apprentice is my new favorite character.

* Look out, Jon! Oh noes!

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

Very exciting episode. I can't wait until the dragons have a heavier part in the show. Since I haven't read the books, I don't know when that will happen. Was a little disappointed they didn't show the little guys today.

Incest is best. My heart beams with joy at how much incest there is in Game of Thrones. It's approaching the level of Epic. I hope in the end Tyrion sits on the throne. He deserves it most. Somehow though, I don't think that will happen. Tyrion Lannister for President 2012.

Good point, Panch, but consider this: He didn't want Ned Stark beheaded. He thinks everything Pansy-ass Joffrey and the Queen Reagent are doing is dumb. He's smart. He knows how to lead. Don't get me wrong. I like the Starks. I like the Dragon lady.. I forget her name. I like the Baratheans, and the red headed witch lady. But at the end of the day, I think Tyrion would be the most fit to lead as a king.

Benz, you know those Tyrion Lannister 2012 shirts will be likely available for purchase in the HBO store soon enough

Chikins: Nah, I doubt Tyrion dies this season. He's too popular. And awesome.

But whoever gets the Iron Throne, I hope Rob gets to be King of the North. If for nothing else b/c I, for some odd reason, really get a kick out of it when his bannerman randomly shout out "King of the North!" Trust me, it's the new "Winter is Coming."

Of course Tulip or Ly can come in here on their high horses and school us on all of our theories as they've read all of the source material.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
KING OF THE NORTH!

More like a dare. :2T:

Seriously, with the weakened will power of this lot when it comes to avoiding spoilers, you could probably ruin the entire season with one sentence or something. So, yeah, please don't. No matter how much youre taunted/begged. :D

Edited by Mr. Hakujin