Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones Season 1 Blu Ray is 34.99 right now at Amazon and Best Buy.

Best Buy also offers not one but TWO different exclusive packages: One featuring the House Targaryen Sigil, and the other with the House Stark Sigil.

190b2845dcb90551bf0d08682e883bd1.jpg

Man, love me House Stark, but the standard Sean Bean cover is classy as hell too!

Game-Of-Thrones-Season-1-DVD.jpg

Hell, 34.99 is such a steal for an HBO bluray boxset, I might grab both!! ^_^

Edited by C_U_SPACECOWBOY

finished s01 with sen.

KINDA BULLSHIT IS THIS NED BETTER COME BACK WITH THE WHITEWALKERS OR SOME SHIT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR INCESTOUS WAYS OR DRAGON SEMEN OR WHATEVER ARIA AND HER DIRE WOLVES NEED TO FINISH THE JOB THE MAD KING STARTED WHAT THE FUCK MAN

looking forward to season 2 i guess.

finished s01 with sen.

KINDA BULLSHIT IS THIS NED BETTER COME BACK WITH THE WHITEWALKERS OR SOME SHIT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR INCESTOUS WAYS OR DRAGON SEMEN OR WHATEVER ARIA AND HER DIRE WOLVES NEED TO FINISH THE JOB THE MAD KING STARTED WHAT THE FUCK MAN

looking forward to season 2 i guess.

One of us, One of us.

Word! I might not have said that verbatim, but it was close!

Edited by Aartemys

The following spoiler vaguely hints at things to come for the series based on assumptions from reading the books.

I love watching yall's adorable reactions to the first season. Also, I look forward to seeing the hatred grow in you as you get to know some of those characters better. :villain:

Of course, the other side is how your love for Tyrion will grow and grow.

Damn, that edit comes off as way more sarcastic than I intended.

Edited by Lycaon

A request:

Tulip I know that you probably don't see what you said as a spoiler (and maybe most don't) but when I'm really into a show, I want to know as little as possible, even telling me there'll be long hair, swords and boobs is a spoiler to me. Can I ask (and this applies to Ly's last post as well) that if you're going to speak of events from the books or even allude to events from the books, that ye spoiler tag, but also precede it with "Book spoilers"?

It'd be greatly appreciated.

i can tag em both if you really want, but do you really see them as spoilers? it's barely foreshadowing...like, if you were watching walking dead with me & hadn't read the books, id likely see the season 2 finale and crazy shit would go down and i'd say "oh man, you ain't see nothing yet!" - the only thing i'm ruining for you is the potential of the next few seasons being peaceful and going entirely against the dark tone of the show.

I do yes, although I think that what Tulip and Ly said is more than, "you ain't seen nothing yet". They're saying

that Martin is "going to rip our hearts out" I now know that main (Stark) characters will die, "your love for Tyrion will grow and grow." Tyrion will survive for most if not all of season 2 at least, if he's ever in danger especially early on I know he'll live, earlier in the thread we were told Joffrey only gets worse (again I know he'll survive)

. I know that I'm filling in the gaps and may not be right (For the love of God don't tell me if I am or not) but I just don't want this kind of info, no matter how minuscule it may seem.

I think it's a fair enough request.

Edited by The NZA
edited for irony

eh, fair enough. ill go tag those sentiments.

newt was going to bish & gun's (with arch) for local viewings, right? he commented he had to stop because as the only guy in the room who hadn't read the books yet, he said spoilers were rampant in ways the rest of the group wasn't aware they were dropping. i'm fairly certain sen, megz & I did this last week to rudy with walking dead.