Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Glad everyone is liking it, especially as a book fan. It just means more glorious speculation to watch. Heh.

The Lemon cakes vid was cool, though those who are long time visitors to the Miami game of thrones parties have known that Lulu makes a mean lemon cake for a long time now.

Edited by bishopcruz

Did anyone else think that the end of last night's episode was blah? After all the goodies as of late, I was unimpressed.

Jigga wah? It wasn't a WTF?!? moment like last week, but you can never go wrong ending an episode on a scene with...

Arya Stark! Giving the possible future king(????) sword fighting lessons and seeing her "death wish" come true was a great ending scene. I'm not sure who this guy w/ the blonde streak that speaks in a kind of Yoda-ese is, but I can't wait to see who Arya tells him to kill next and if he in fact does it. I'm sure this guy has a whole back story in the book, which I'll hopefully begin reading in a few weeks. Also, I was not dissapointed to see the scene in full context of Arya's "Anyone can be killed" line from the trailers. Papa Lannister best watch his back.

Also, anyone else think Bran's dream about the sea means Theon and the Greyjoy's are coming to lay siege to Winterfell soon?

yeah, i love arya.

and damn, i was just commenting to kertins "this dude's gonna die, he's too nice of a ki....OH SHIT THERE HE GOES"

john the bastard + ghost bout to metal gear solid there way over to the whitewalkers, cant wait for that

But this she-ra knight Kaitlyn got out of the situation looks like it could be an interesting side story.

she let her king die like the first day on duty though

the kingdom of wal-mart wasn't gonna be returning her calls after that

how the hell do you fight off a smoke demon though, yeah, the smell of vag was probably a dead give away that something was coming, but still.

Smoke that came from: g0vKHeINWlxmtd67VtV6h5zio1_500.jpg

Finally caught up! Man this is such a good show.

Wanting Syrio Forel to make a come back, but from what I've read I doubt it.

For folks that have read the books, are they doing the Walking Dead/True Blood thing where it starts to deviate pretty strongly in certain points, or is this a pretty straight adaptation so far? Just curious in case I shouldn't positively be reading things about the books. (I probably shouldn't either way, but if they are different it would be good to know.)