Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Agreed, Dr. Chikns, the S2 premiere flew by. It was so sweeping that I could barely process all of its awesomeness. Cersei got put in her place but good by the new Hand and she basically took it out on every ther male that crossed her for the rest of the episode--Baelish, Jeoffery (there's a new slap to add to that reel now, Ly) and...

...All of Robert's bastard kids! I'm assming it was her that gave the order. Although it was the King's Guard executng the kids and I thought they only did the king's bidding. So maybe Jeoffery gave the order?

Yeah, I'd say Sansa has the most potential of any character to change in a big way, i.e. from someone I want to see die to someone I don't. I'm firmly in hopes Arya will kill Joffery (I'm just assuming someone will eventually), but from the previews Sansa may earn a shot at deserving some payback as well.

It was obviously the little fuck that gave the order.

what? i thought that move had "it was the queen" written all over it, after starting to realize she doesnt have the throne in check like she's supposed to, and even the little shit was hearing the rumors.

exactly - she knew, but it wasn't a known thing. now, the commoners are talking about it - she mentioned it to jofree because if it's that widespread, she knows it's a problem, but he doesnt - hence overdue slap # 2. the guard is clearly at her behest (hence my nigga ned's arrest), i'm thinking she only took this measure know because she sees a viable threat to the throne with other claims to it. i can see where you'd think it was his dainty ass because it's blunt and brutal, but it'd still take some foresight, and he lacks that so hard.

ps the midget was lest ep's best character, hands-down. call then queen a dumb ho and sip your wine like a boss.

there's no question though! it's her! look at jofree, he couldnt even find the whorehouse if someone hid his poncy crown there. that execution was through, who else knows everyone of the king's progeny?

she only asked the wank to see if he would give the order and make it look decisive, and test the waters to see just how out-of-pocket he was after Tyrion reminded her just how bad she'd fucked up letting it come to this.