Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

I was disappointed to not see Kalesse (sp?) this episode, or her pets!

Yeah, Daeny had almost nothing to do in the first two episodes and was non-existent in the third.

Re. S2E3:

Good: Tyrion continues to do upkeep in the Red Keep. Jon and Arya. Bran and his dire wolf.

Bad: Theon, WTF!?!?

Ugly: Renly's bedroom activities.

Theon betraying the Starks... Well, as long as the incest is good, that will make up for it. Otherwise, I hope his betrayal is fake or half-assed. Meanwhile, uh-ohs for Arya... She's gonna needle someone in the cock for kidnapping her.

so that's where the smoke monster in Lost came from!!!! Also, Arya, out of the pan and into the fire. Poor thing. :(

+1 so hard.

Speaking of which, it's scenes like that when I kinda wish I'd already read the book so I'd know WTF exactly was going on.

S2:E4

Good: Battlefield Rob. Tyrion playing the game on his cuz. Arya's bedtime mantra. (I so hope everyone of them meets the pointy end of Needle)

Bad: Jeoffery. Just when you think you can't hate that lil' mo'fo any more he goes and...just...damn. I mean... Damn.

Ugly: Smoked salmon scene. Think about it.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
Not all discussion is spoilers. :P
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chris, I'm still waiting for Sansa to off herself. However, if she is a true Stark, she'll be the one to kill Jeoffrey herself. That lil fucker needs to have all his limbs cut off and made to live begging people for help as they walk by, each giving him a kick in whichever body part left he's got, until he dies.

Anyway, just when u thought it couldn't get any worse for Arya.....

maaaan...ya'll don't see the upside? my grrl Arya just got off the killing field and into the best place to end the war from, it's a shame daddy lancaster seems to be the most clever one though.

pretty crazy last ten minutes! imp turned that conversation around with the quickness, things are moving along for these desert people WTF JUST CAME OUT OF HER VAGNIER GET BACK IN THERE YOU SMOKE MONSTER

..yeah so, john the bastard's fat friend, is he dead?

maaaan...ya'll don't see the upside? my grrl Arya just got off the killing field and into the best place to end the war from, it's a shame daddy lancaster seems to be the most clever one though.

..yeah so, john the bastard's fat friend, is he dead?

yeah if he finds out who she is...all of the Lannisters have an evil side, and the Starks have pissed daddy Lannister right off, he'll probably send her back to his daughter and Grandson. *shudder*.

I don't think Samwell (reading the books helps you remember the names I'm finding lol) is dead, we didn't see either of them this last episode, but i doubt he's gone.

ETA- I also like people +1 hard here, I mean I can really feel it. It's so hard.

Edited by HypnotizinChikns