Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Fantastic episode. I love Dinklage as Tyrion, but his accent is all over the place. Still, his pimp hand is strong and that outweighs any accent shortcomings imperfections.

I think everyone's favorite moment of this episode:

Cersei in S2E1 and now Tyrion again. Joffery getting slapped just never gets tired. The cheeky cowpie was just the cherry on the slap sundae.

Other notes on S2E6:

Theon: Way to usurp Joffrey as the biggest jackhole douchebag in the episode. No easy feat. I hope Rob lets you get flayed.

Jon: Seriously dude, WTF?

Sansa: Every time I start to feel sorry for her I think of how she sold out her sister and her heritage back on the King's Road for that little shitstain Joffrey. Good luck getting out of King's Landing alive. I hope she does, but I won't feel bad if she doesn't.

Arya: Jon gets lost. Rob trusts Theon. Sansa runs into "rape alley." Arya is clearly the smartest Stark there is left alive. Well, she could've saved herself a lot of trouble if she would've hid the fucking note rather than run around w/ it in her hand! Well, okay, maybe she's the second smartest Stark alive, which would make...

Bran: The smartest Stark alive. A naked Tonks is a powerful ally. (Huzzah for naked Tonks!)

Dany: *derp* I'm just gonna go round begging/threatening people for help while shouting I've got dragons. What could go wrong? *derp*

Oh!! Almost forgot...I wanted to bring up a couple points tied to this episode!

Anyone else think the note left and then found by Ayra is a ploy by LIttle Finger? Big red flags went up for me when I saw it left behind. Baelish doesn't do anything that careless unless he totally intends to.

Tonks (she will always be Tonks to me) is now my second fave character of the show.

And seriously...I'm in love with THE MAN. THE MAN owes you three lives..../swoons.

Edited by sinestetici

Oh!! Almost forgot...I wanted to bring up a couple points tied to this episode!

Anyone else think the note left and then found by Ayra is a ploy by LIttle Finger? Big red flags went up for me when I saw it left behind. Baelish doesn't do anything that careless unless he totally intends to.

Tonks (she will always be Tonks to me) is now my second fave character of the show.

And seriously...I'm in love with THE MAN. THE MAN owes you three lives..../swoons.

tumblr_lla4dx1nG31qbjuul.gif

And regarding the end of S2E7--we're all on the same page that at the end it was

the two orphan boys Theon strung up at Winterfell, right? Why else burn them beyond recognition and not string up Hodor and Tonks (Damnit, what's her character's name on this show?) as well.

Still, burning two kids like that makes Theon squeak past Joffrey in line for the character most deserving a slow and gruesome death.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
Fucka Greyjoy.