Hondo's Bar

Problems with Hondos

archangel

yeah, it was scheduled downtime due to server changes/modifications that im told helped secure us better from hacking, i just got the notification too late to post on it. looks like we had a bit more of that an hour ago or so, all should be well now.

• 3 months later...

ok so how do I change my title on here again/?

I think I have the authority to do that now, cus I was able to do it once before. And I want to do it again, so goddammit someone's gotta tell me how to do it.

ok so how do I change my title on here again/?

I think I have the authority to do that now, cus I was able to do it once before. And I want to do it again, so goddammit someone's gotta tell me how to do it.

Go into "my controls" up at the top.

Go into "edit profile information" at the side.

Then dick around with your custom member title.

• 1 year later...

Don't see any reason to start a new thread about this and the topic title seems like it could encompass other things besides the subject that was being discussed.

The Fantastic Forum is incredibly slow for me and difficult to navigate. Only the Fantastic Forum.

I still have an issue with pics not showing up. It's not a linking problem, I'm not talking about the red x thing, it's as if nothing is there. It's very sporadic. I can sometimes refresh a few times and they'll appear. I'm almost positive it's a problem on my end, but I'd certainly like to fix it because I have a nagging fear that I'm missing something.

That is all.

Don't see any reason to start a new thread about this and the topic title seems like it could encompass other things besides the subject that was being discussed.

The Fantastic Forum is incredibly slow for me and difficult to navigate. Only the Fantastic Forum.

I still have an issue with pics not showing up. It's not a linking problem, I'm not talking about the red x thing, it's as if nothing is there. It's very sporadic. I can sometimes refresh a few times and they'll appear. I'm almost positive it's a problem on my end, but I'd certainly like to fix it because I have a nagging fear that I'm missing something.

That is all.

Yeah, we do that on purpose. Only way to fix it is to post pics of K's enormous knockers. Trufax.

stay the fuck on topic, kids.

That is all.

...huh. this still the case? have you tried from other PCs?

in the past, ive had something similar with certain corners...cleaning out my internet cache entirely and restarting was one solution, you tried that? is anyone else getting this? could be an error with the skin itself, od that it'd show up now though.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the error with pictures could be due to the user hotlinking, and instead of the original site giving an error picture, it just doesn't show at all. To view pictures that I know are there but aren't, I'll use the quick-edit option, copy and paste the link in a new window, cancel edit, and view picture. After I refresh the Hondos page, it shows up for a few hours then it's gone again. Which I figure is because I viewed the page/picture and it's in my cache or whatever.

That's all a theory and I haven't really dug deeper into it. I've never experienced photo problems with self-upped images, so I imagine it's hotlinked ones?

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I notice when I get a message and check it, whenever I go to a forum, it says I have a new message again. Only when I'm in the forum itself though. When I go back to the main page it once again marks it as read.

Not so much a problem as an observation.