Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

^^

That's a classic Biff line from Back to the Future. Speaking of Michael J. Fox--he's funny as hell on Rescue Me this season.

New quote:

Look, are you gonna tell me you're a fag? Because if you're gonna tell me you're a fag, I don't think I can handle it.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! This thread was inactive for nearly 3 months??? :misty:

New quote:

Look, are you gonna tell me you're a fag? Because if you're gonna tell me you're a fag, I don't think I can handle it.

Teen Wolf.

"You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July."

Wow! This thread was inactive for nearly 3 months??? :misty:

Teen Wolf.

"You yell barracuda, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell shark, we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July."

Yeah, I had the last post and forgot about it myself. Who would've thunk a Teen Wolf quote would've killed it! Anyway, your quote is from the classic Jaws.

New quote:

A: I didn't hit you. I lightly slapped you.

B: You hit me. Look, don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to [name removed for spoiler purposes]? The man could squash my nuts into oblivion. And...and...and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings.

A: I didn't hit you. I lightly slapped you.

B: You hit me. Look, don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to [name removed for spoiler purposes]? The man could squash my nuts into oblivion. And...and...and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings.

Ferris Buehler's Day Off

"You punched the President???"

I'm thinking that one's from Independence Day

from the guy playing Jeff Goldblum's father, Judd Hirsch

so here's mine.

"I would ask you if you could remain emotionally detached, but that's not your problem, is it?"

• 4 weeks later...
You have embarrassed this office. You will be facing a review from the Office of Professional Responsibility.

Sir... I don't, I don't feel embarrassed. A Force Recon Marine Scout Sniper disarmed me three weeks out of the academy. If anything... I feel lucky to be alive.

Such an underrated movie - Shooter.... gotta be one of the best action movies as of late.

Yall carry on I just wanted to say that.

That's definitely Wedding Crashers.

Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

That's definitely Wedding Crashers.

Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

Classic Tarantino dialogue from TRUE ROMANCE.

Next:

You're a Mozart fan. I love him too. I love Mozart! He was Austrian, you know. But for this kind of work, he's a little bit light. So I tend to go for the heavier guys. Check out Brahms. He's good too.

LEON!

edit - had to get in before anyone else, lol. Finding a quote now. will go up in a sec <3

Within no time, [name] had disappeared from the face of the earth. When they had finished, they felt a virginal glow of happiness. For the first time in their lives, they believed they had done something purely out of love.

Within no time, [name] had disappeared from the face of the earth. When they had finished, they felt a virginal glow of happiness. For the first time in their lives, they believed they had done something purely out of love.

The character's name was Jean-Baptiste, and the movie was Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.

"Hey Laserlips! Your momma was a snowblower. *PFFFFT*"

The character's name was Jean-Baptiste, and the movie was Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.

"Hey Laserlips! Your momma was a snowblower. *PFFFFT*"

Johnny 5 from Short Circuit!

One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. Babies starve, politicians grow fat. Holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. Why? Why, why, why, why, why? Luck! Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless luck!

One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. Babies starve, politicians grow fat. Holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. Why? Why, why, why, why, why? Luck! Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless luck!

Batman Forever

Also, you got to understand, (character name), (he) matured sexually at a very early age. I remember taking him swimming when he was twelve-years-old, kid had a bush like a forty-year-old Serbian.

Also, you got to understand, (character name), (he) matured sexually at a very early age. I remember taking him swimming when he was twelve-years-old, kid had a bush like a forty-year-old Serbian.

I Love You, Man

"Once again, the L.A.P.D. is asking Los Angelenos NOT TO FIRE their guns at the visitor spacecraft. You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war."

• 2 weeks later...
"Once again, the L.A.P.D. is asking Los Angelenos NOT TO FIRE their guns at the visitor spacecraft. You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war."

Nobody????? This one's from Independence Day. Wow I thought this would've been an easy one! :D

Allright here's another one:

"If this is their idea of 'Christmas', I GOTTA be here for New Years!"

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but I'm gonna snag this one.

Back to the Future.

I don't like warriors. Too narrow-minded, no subtlety. And worse, they fight for hopeless causes. Honor? Huh! Honor's killed millions of people, it hasn't saved a single one. I'll tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

Archived