Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIAR! monday was two days ago!

...i think were talking about different mondays, you & i. so uh, you can go and get pics of a prototype next monday, then? because if so, we could start campaigning for funds that very day.

to figure out our cutoff day for taking payments: how long would this place take to fullfill our order again? cause we'd need enough time once theyre done to get em shipped overseas without incurring too high a cost - you figure, if theyre ready in november, should that be enough time to ship adequately ship them? irish chapter, what say ye?

And aparantly you didn't read where I was going out of state today (later) and won't be back till like Saturday. It'll have to wait till I get back.

for two or three dozen shirts? Like a week at most. It's not a big order to fill, and the local sports teams use them for the kids leagues.

ok, so how bout this: if we get our demo up next monday, we could use the remaining weeks this month to collect, with a cutoff date of november 1st. then, we could have said shirts by the first week or two of november, allowing a full month once theyre in-hand to ship them, domestic and international. whaddya think?

IF things aren't getting of the ground with this, I was talking with Stilly, and thanks to the business he and his roomate have started up, I think I can get a test shirt and see how it looks and stuff if the people who you guys are trying to go through currently are being turds or stuff isn't going right. I can't say for sure, but maybe at least it could be another option to our shirt time attack 5000. He's going to talk about it with his roomate and see about getting me a qoute and persnaps a mock up if they are down. <3 I figure if we can get a mockup, I can buy Nick or Arch (or both) their shirts if that's cool?

aw, that's a really sweet offer. if you can draw up a test one, sure, another option cant hurt. but im gonna run with arch's optoin for the holidays (at least till we exhaust it) just to try to get everyone theres before christmas. anyway, i think its a good idea if theyre down for it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived