Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Haku! You're in the middle of book 3?!?!?! Holy shit holy shit holy shit (its the best one!!!)

Everyone says that. And it makes me nervous.

Book 3/Season 3 spoilers...

Especially with all the foreshadowing. I think shit is about to get worse for the Starks. I just got to the part where Jon returns to Castle Black after escaping the Therm wildlings and the Hound told Arya he's taking her the the Frey's. If Joffrey makes it out of another book alive but Arya and Jon don't then I am gonna loose my shit. And that's not a misspelling--if Jon or Arya die I'll literally let loose mah bowels.

It goes w/out saying I'm reading the rest of the book on the porcelain throne.

Yeah, hence the book spoilers warning. I guess it's technically a S4 spoiler as well. My guess is they'll end Arya's arc for S3...

Book 3 spoiler S3/S4 spoiler...

...when Lord Baeric rises from the mortal wound given by the Hound.

I just read last night the chapter where Robb & co. arrive @ the Frey's for his uncle's wedding. Actually, I didn't finisht he whole chapter b/c I didn't like where it was headed. I'm beginning to fear more and more that the wedding I'd hoped would be the Red Wedding (Joffery to Renly's ex) is not the one I'll get.

You know it's a good book when you're afraid to keep reading lest one of your favorite characters gets killed. Arrgh, I don't need this kind of stress from a book! Reading fiction is supposed to be escapism not a potentially trauma inducing experience! :uhm:

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
explicit spoiler warning added

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...