Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Fucking Melisandre hitting below the belt. Bad form.

Re Ross' bookish spoilers

Meg said Jawn Sneew is only 14 in the books as well, right?

In the books, both Jon Snow and Robb...

...are 14 yrs old when Eddard leaves for King's Landing and Jon joins the Night's Watch, which makes more sense as to why Jon is a virgin when he meets Red Snatch. Also, FYI--In the books Robb favors his mom more and has reddish hair whereas Jon favors his father more and has the dark hair. It's a constant reminder to Caitlyn that some bitch popped out a more starkly Stark boy than she could.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

I was thinking last night: this show proves a Berserk live action series can be done.

tumblr_lseiola6Ph1ql141xo1_500.gif

i know what you're thinking, but the budget alone for some of the lovecraftian nightmares of the last few volumes would sink this show and Rome both...it needs to stay animated

Well, how did everyone like them apples??

FUCK YOU, GAME OF THRONES!! FUCK YOU!!!

Wall of gifs

I haven't seen a single episode so I'm going to take a guess based on peoples reaction: Answer me only if you did read the book.

The wedding

Edited by Newtype

This was every bit as brutal as it needed to be. Don't be too mad people. It gets better. Then it gets worse again. The show hasn't even begun to get in to some of the deeper mysteries--and I really hope they do. Hope everyone liked that punch to the gut!

Response to DOJ's book stuff.

They show heads on spikes a lot though so there is still a chance. They have kind of backed off a lot of the wolf stuff from the book--so it might not make sense to a TV audience. Maybe next episode?