Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

Kudos to you for being able to jump on the bandwagon so late and remain spoiler-free, Crim. Although, when you mention "that" episode on TWD I'm afraid you'll have to be a little more specific in your reference for me. That show has a lot of "gut punch" moments.

TWD spoilers ahoy:

Lori's ghetto C-section right before being put down by her 10 year old son. Shook me no end.

Edited by crimsonfire

I'll cheat sometimes and go to the book's wiki to look some shit up. Searched the Iron Throne and had this to say which is pretty awesome.

The Iron Throne is a monstrosity of spikes and jagged edges and twisted metal. It is uncomfortable, and the back is fanged with steel which makes leaning back impossible. Aegon I had it made this way deliberately, saying that a king should never sit easy. King Aerys II Targaryen, the "Mad King," was always cutting himself upon it, and it is said that the throne itself has caused the deaths of several people.

I kinda want that one in the show now...

• 1 year later...

" rel="external nofollow">https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/153868082&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true">

Pic came from this guy's site, which has A LOT more mash-ups.

Coming to Fox this fall--Tyrion Lannister Can't Lose!

tumblr_mo1az1RF1i1rihymso4_r1_1280.png