Hondo's Bar

A Game of Thrones

^^That was brillaint, axels!

I would buy "Rastafarian Targareyn" off iTunes.

There was also the fact that Ramsay straight-up knew what he was doing was not okay with Sansa, that's not even technically rape, it literally is..

I think what that guy knows as "right" & "wrong" is all fucked up.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

Fuckin' Reek!

I knew he didn't have it in him but those misleading showrunners with the direction and music and Brienne shwing up in the "previously"s actually gave me hope he grew his balls back for like a milisecond. A-holes.

Also, maybe (big maybe) that wedding night is still up for debate, but there's no debate now. I'm not sure what Sansa took off that snowy barrel, but I hope it's something she can plunge in to Ramsey's neck the next time he rapes her. I don't think this rapey marriage will turn out in true love the way Drogo and Kahlessi did.

And best scene of the show had to have been that scene with Bronn & the Sand Snakes...

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
(.)(.)

I think the showrunners dropped a bit of a bombshell here. It's a little bit like Lindelof & Cuse sounded with LOST back when that show was at its peak--talking about a defined ending. Basically they're saying eight seasons max for GoT...

Also, we’re on a relatively fast pace. We don’t want to do a 10-year adaptation of the books, we don’t want to do a nine-year adaptation.

Or am I maybe interpreting this incorrectly and he's saying the show won't follow the books (1-5) for 9-10 years; however, the show may go on for 9-10 seasons just not base don what's been published by GRRM in that time span. Hmm.

Seriously though, that was a great episode.

The Danaerys/Tyrion scenes were flawless I thought. Great to finally see them onscreen with each other. And the damn White Walker battle delivered big time.. They managed to make a sequence that wasn't only action packed and exciting, but terrifying as well. The way the Walkers moved, especially the mostly bone ones was creepy as hell to me. Plus it showed that there is a proper way to show all of the action AND do a shaky cam sequence. Definitely the best of the season so far. High hops for the next 2 episodes! And yea, I do wanna see more of the giant as well... but those zombies were anything but boring yo!