Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

I just don't see Daryl and Michonne goin anywhere. Especially Daryl. The fans will riot. Besides, I'm pretty sure they killed his brother off to promote growth in his character.

while i know this isn't game of thrones, part of me wonders if that makes it even more likely

then again its like i told you since early on, daryl feels like he's constantly in the crosshairs just because he's so competent/valuable that he's worth like 3-4 other characters. at this point he's the white tyrese, just waiting to noblely lose his head and ruin your day

(comic spoilers)

in the lack of Michonne rape and torture. I really feel the Governor arc looses some of it's power when you get rid of that, also with Lori not dying because of him.

The governor is still alive, and if there was any doubt as to whether we will see him again, the actor who played him, David Morrissey, was promoted to 'series regular' for the 4th season. So, the governor arc is not over.

• 3 weeks later...

My predictions for this season.

Comic spoilers

The "third threat" is disease.

Michonne will be raped by the Governor.

She'll torture him.

Glenn and Maggie will leave the group.

The Governor will chop off the head of either Daryl or Tyreese.

Season two will end with The Governor overrunning the prison, everyone that is not Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie will die.

Glen and Maggie reunite with the group after the battle (or possibly return to help in the final battle.).

• 1 month later...

Wow, don't know how to react to this.

PRESS RELEASE: THE WALKING DEAD Spinoff Series In The Works

87136.jpg

It seems AMC are developing a companion series to their incredibly popular zombie drama show that will introduce new characters, and won't be "tethered by the events of the comic book". Read on for the press release in full..

Follow Mark "RorMachine":

CBMBTNS.png twitterBTNS.png

By Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 9/16/2013

AMC is developing a series to cable's biggest hit, The Walking Dead. The new show will be brought to us by Robert Kirkman and executive producers Gale Anne Hurd and Dave Alpert. The idea is apparently to allow for charterers and stories that don't have to remain faithful to the comic book..although the show has diverged away from that pretty drastically anyway! Here's the full press release, which includes quotes from AMC's President Charlie Collier and Roberk Kirkman.

walkingbad.jpg

AMC announced today that the network is in the initial stages of developing a companion series to its original drama series The Walking Dead, which premiered on AMC in October of 2010. The Walking Dead is currently the #1 show on television among adults 18-49. Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert are on board as executive producers, with AMC Studios set to produce. The companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.

“Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president and general manager. “We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and Dave again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It’s a big world and we can’t wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse.”

“After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn't be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe,” said Kirkman. “The opportunity to make a show that isn't tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.”

In addition to Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels and Low Winter Sun, AMC recently greenlit two new drama series for 2014, Halt & Catch Fire and Turn. The network today began shooting a new pilot, Line Of Sight, directed and executive produced by Jonathan Demme, and has a licensing agreement with Sony Pictures Television for a spinoff series of Vince Gilligan’s landmark Breaking Bad, based on the Saul Goodman lawyer character with the working title Better Call Saul.

Season four of The Walking Dead returns to AMC on October 13. The Walking Dead is based on the comic book series created and written by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound, Kirkman's imprint at Image Comics.

The Walking Dead season three out-delivered everything on television including The Big Bang Theory, The Voice, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, and almost doubled The Bible for the broadcast season for adults 18-49.

Read more at http://www.comicbook...CoqErV5Sbo4q.99