Hondo's Bar

The Avengers

I'll give you credit for that, in exchange that someone gives me credit for this:

In the post credits of the Avengers movie they should have a yellow glove with a gem on each knuckle, then a purple hand placing one in the center. It pans up and we see Thanos, his eyes flash once and he grins maniacally as he slips it on and clenches his fist.

I came frighteningly close to calling that shit a year ago. Which I will now mention every 3 pages.

Ok, this is the last time

Wait

Did he have the Infinity Gauntlet on him at the end? I thought Odin had it in a trophy case. This may be something they are just going to ignore, but that would make for a nice Thor 2. Thanos invading Asgard to steal the Gauntlet.

To avoid confusion 'kebabs' take two forms: http://www.sbs.com.au/shows/resize/index/id/425/w/629/h/354/site_45_rand_1253606682_kebab.jpg

and http://www.joesbbqs.com.au/images/BBQ%20Rotisserie%20Kebab%20Set.jpg

The afore is what Eamonn's referring to and indeed, it's a 4am 3 sheets to the wind treat. The latter is just fucking fancy.

Shawarma seems to be more the DIY platters, we have a greek kitchen down the road from the new place that we've hit up a couple of times and it's pretty legit.

Tacos?

I've had kebabs before, but mostly in restaurants. Not really something you see a lot in a fast food or diner environment.

Word. Taco Hell is usually post last call eats for us. Or IHOP if you're feeling fancy and have the coin. Denny's occasionally, but we don't have those in my area anymore. Waffle House can go fuck itself though. I hate that place.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin