Hondo's Bar

Final Fantasy VII Remake

BaKa_nO_kUrO_nEkO

At least they had a good replacement warranty, right?

Me and my friends had all sorts of arcane little tricks to get our Plasystations to work. With mine, you waited until the disc started spinning and then quickly flipped it upside down.

Also, this may be what you're looking for:

Here's a demo

Release 1: "Proof of Concept" (8.5mb)

It's legit, despite what your antivirus may say.

you know what, loggins? things break

damn, i never thought to try turning it upside down. spiffytee just taught me toys r us had a no questions asked policy (for at least half the gen) when buying a new PSX, swapping yours and coming back the next day for store credit.

don't you judge me. free markets!

• 6 months later...

Square Enix registers FFVII PC domain, bonus evidence suggests achievements, $9.99

Enjoy the RPG classic FINAL FANTASY VII for PC, now with a host of new online features

Achievements

Whether you’re a seasoned FINAL FANTASY VII veteran or exploring this RPG classic for the very first time, show off your in-game accomplishments and put your gaming skills to the test with 36 brand new achievements to unlock. Share your profile with friends online to find out who is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY fan.

Character Booster

Find yourself stuck on a difficult section or lacking the funds to buy that vital Phoenix Down? With the Character Booster you can increase your HP, MP and Gil levels to their maximum, all with the simple click of a button, leaving you to enjoy your adventure.

Cloud Saves

Whether you’re away from home or simply using a different computer to play, enjoy FINAL FANTASY VII wherever you are. With cloud save support in FINAL FANTASY VII you can continue your game progress right where you left off, all you need is an internet connection.

1iOvl.png

site is now up with a login prompt.

finalfantasyviipc.com

-------------------------------

http://whois.domaint...antasyviipc.com

what, FF7 remake confirmed.

They were trying to put the game on steam a while back, maybe something is happening.

somewhere, DoJ just pitched a tent. been waiting on this though, VII & VIII both had registries show up in steam a while back.

also, if it's a straight PC port, hopefully the mods'll work, cause look at what they've managed:

ulO9h.jpg

As far as I know (and I gotta admit, it iasn't much) Versus is its own entity. It takes place in the FF13 universe, but other than that, it is its own game. Probably gonna be the Duke Nukem Forever of Final Fantasy though at this point :/

I..... I'd like to think Mr. Niz was lying up there.

not really, it kinda bombed in some regions - but theyve got leftover assets and wanna make more back on all the $ they poured into the white engine, so this was their plan.

Versus might still be alive but if i dont see anything at Tokyo Game Show this year, i'd start thinking next gen or vaporware.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As far as I know (and I gotta admit, it iasn't much) Versus is its own entity. It takes place in the FF13 universe, but other than that, it is its own game.

It's not even in the same universe. They are thematically related......or some shit. Both part of the ill-fated "Fabula Nova Crystallis" series, related by all having something to do with crystals??