Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

• 3 weeks later...

The uldar preview is out

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/3p1/ulduar.xml

highlights include

-14 raid bosses

-2 raid areas

- the first is your raid in a varity of vechiles vs a whole army ending in you having to lanuch part of your raid onto the boss''s back while the other half batters it with seige tanks.

- many different hard modes for some replayblity.

- 2 area is the more normal dugeon raid.

• 1 month later...

Got WoW tonight, minus Burning Crusade and Lich King. I've always played on other people's accounts (and I haven't even done that in a good long while). Figured it would be cool to do things on my own for once.

I've been getting patches and updates for the last 3 hours...jeezus jumped up christ.

If I vever get to play this, I'm gonna be on Sisters of Elune so I can make Mort twink me.

Oh yeaaah. Gonna make him twink me hard.

Got WoW tonight, minus Burning Crusade and Lich King. I've always played on other people's accounts (and I haven't even done that in a good long while). Figured it would be cool to do things on my own for once.

I've been getting patches and updates for the last 3 hours...jeezus jumped up christ.

If I vever get to play this, I'm gonna be on Sisters of Elune so I can make Mort twink me.

Oh yeaaah. Gonna make him twink me hard.

Oh I'll twink you good alright...and I do accept real life favors for in game gold, not like some other prudes

what hours do you all usually play? I got to level 45 and then kinda got stuck. My guild is great, but they arent ever on when I am. I have thought about tossing in the towel. I am a mage, so solo play is kinda rough, though twinking and repayment does sound enticing

Ah shit son, T3h Logz is playing WoW again!! I gotta get my graphics card soon...... SSOOONNNN. I can't wait to play again!
I have a spare 8800gt if your comp can take PCI-E cards and has the power supply to handle it.

what hours do you all usually play? I got to level 45 and then kinda got stuck. My guild is great, but they arent ever on when I am. I have thought about tossing in the towel. I am a mage, so solo play is kinda rough, though twinking and repayment does sound enticing
My mains are all on Sisters of Elune, though I started a new priest to play on a server with some friends from work. They are all around 40-45 and I wont be long getting up there. If I like the server I might even move my mage over. I haven't been playing much lately but I usually play evenings and nights. Priest is on Greymane, everyone else is on Sisters of Elune.

Oh yeah, I exclusively play Horde...so take that into consideration....and don't play Alliance anyways. They suck. As people, and as players.

Edited by Mortiis558

well if i have someone to play with a few nights a week, i might make another crack at it... it is just hard and forever long to quest as a mage and in the 40-60...

yeah I find 35-55 to be the worst part of the game. I'd also play more if I had some people to play with. So start up a character on one of the two servers if ya want and let me know your name and we can run some stuff. Can get Logan in and Rachel too when she is able, that'd be almost a full dungeon group right there. Make it easier to lvl for all of us.

• 2 weeks later...