Hondo's Bar

Mike's Mixed Martial Arts Madness Thread!

Da Cap'n

okay, i should finally be caught up tomorrow with this week's ep.

i know we're rooting for Team Cruz, but is it me or are the more interesting fighters these last few rounds all on Faber's side? i dug Chiesa over Larsen in the last one (that knee was cheap, but he was absolutely dominated the whole time and pretty much put all his effort into defense i thought), and i don't know much about Proctor but it's hard to get excited for Tickle, honestly.

yeah, lawrence can suck my dick. there's a young man's game for ya!

and i bet panch wishes mike woulda said "bow-wow" at the end of that burp.

you figure they stop training a day before the fight, or more? and yeah, i like what Cruz does psychologically but this week's ep (watching now, fight's bout to start) Faber feels more technical, yeah? i mean as a coach. maybe i'm just biased because of that fabulous painting he has up top, heh.

I will be coordinating details with everyone for the time and location information for this Friday's watch party. I am meeting with the hosts (Panch's dad & stepmom) for setup today. I'll keep everyone posted on this thread when details have been finalized.