Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

dear da nick,

thank you for everything. seriously. you're the best friend a person could have. and the best fucking wallpaper-maker ever. i didn't think you could top the milk carton thing, but there you go, proving me wrong. i laughed so hard that i'm surprised you didn't wake up. you're autastic!

love,

lindsaygrrl

fuck, i need my fix sometime soon...i thought mario RPG and X-Men Legends 2 would do it, but every so many months, if i dont get a good, traditional RPG and a survival horror game goin, i get antsy.

I think im gonna replay RE4, see if i can actually get the chicago typewriter. Sorry SB, shit's on its way soon enough.

if there's anything better than reading bootleg comics and watching land of the dead, its reading bootleg comics and watdhing land of the dead, whilst making 11 somethin an hour.

it took 3 years to find a job since PSA that didnt make me want to go build a fucking cabin in the woods, but by god, i found it.

I have to piss but I don't want to get up and I'm hungry. I'm trying to quit smokeing again which means I haven't had a cigarette since yeasterday morning which could be why I'm so damn grouchy today and I hope it passes because its the Christmas seasona nd I want to be nice to everyone. I jope my husbands rememebrs to get all the adresses I asked him for so that I can do the Christmas cards Wed and I also need to check and see if I have any wrapping papre so that I can wrap the presents too because I ant to get everything done before the end of November so that I don't have anything to do come Dec and can just sit back, rleax and enjoy the season. I'm also really horny and hope that I can get some tonight but not if my sinuses are still acting up. Last night I was sitting in the living room and I had little acandle but it smelled awfully like someone 3was burning something else and I went outside and there was the smell of smoke in the air and the miasma hung in the air but I couldn't tell where it was coming from and I was scared because after that fire in the alleway a couple of years agao I am so terrified that the house is going to burn down especially with how dry the summer was. Anyways, I think its kinda funny, that I've just typed all this mess without once stopping. Its kinda like six from blossom who would talk really fast non stop without even taking a breath. That's what this feels like. I bet it has something to do with the three cups of coffee that I have had today. I don't normally drink that much at all. Anyways, I'll stop now. There, ok, right now. Tup, this is the end. Through, fin, finito.

I'm done.