Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

you're getting more like MM by the day.

im looking to put our next order in hopefully this month/april.

Paid so far:

• gunsmithx
  • lulu
  • bishopcruz
  • D-Fluff
  • ASC
  • DoJ

those interested:

• amynicole
  • signal
  • dante
  • Endworld
  • BlackenedNight?
  • diamond

you're getting more like MM by the day.

1. it comes from writing his biography. That doesn't help

2. once you become the official personality for Hondo's...it's much like winning MVP: it's all downhill from there, really.

I want my MM shirt.

I would like another shirt, too The Nick..., but maybe with 'Hightower' on the back? I was also thinking of proposing new shirt ideas:

On a black shirt (with maybe the drinks/whores logo on the sleeve, small):

gothondos.gif

On a pink shirt for the ladies (with logo on sleeve):

Powder%20Room%20-%20dante.jpg

Also, if we could ask some to add more ladies to the background that are more current...

On a black or gray or white or blue or whatever (with logo on sleeve):

ODJ.jpg

On a red or white (with logo... you get the gist):

New%20logo%201.jpg

You know and others I can't find now like:

Hot Costner image on white!

Just some ideas...

I may be interested, depending on price... and order date.

looking like $15, and late march/early april if we can get 10 or more together by then.

we still doing the classic harley hondos logo on a black T?

that we are; this is round 2 since not everyone got in on the initial order. we'll keep at this design till everyone's got one.

as for panch's ideas, we can totally do em but again, the smaller the order #, the higher the price. the "that fucking awesome" one, im thinking we should do that variant one for people coming to Hondos-Con. But really, this place'll do whatever isnt outright copywritten, it seems, so the Hot Costner's pretty much inevitable.

as for panch's ideas, we can totally do em but again, the smaller the order #, the higher the price. the "that fucking awesome" one, im thinking we should do that variant one for people coming to Hondos-Con. But really, this place'll do whatever isnt outright copywritten, it seems, so the Hot Costner's pretty much inevitable.

Howa bout when this batch is done, we choose on one of the above images (or other) and make an order of those. Ok, who would be down for a 2Track Hot Costner image on a white tee? Me!

Ok, $15 sounds reasonable

get me whatever the largest size is...

and, I'm not sure what to put as a screename; my screename's kinda silly since it was something the knoll people came up with on a whim one night when everyone was angry at everyone here or something like that, i'll feel silly with it a my shirt anyway.

Archived