Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that is my question as well, the image on hondosbar.com says Drinks and Discussion which would not get me beat up by the stern-faced sleeveless flannel glad bull dyke that gives me the stink eye everytime I leave Wal-Mart (I really wish I was exaggerating that)

So why did we choose the design that will get me beat up by lesbians?

...aside from the obvious?

well, i tried answering D's other question in my previous post, but the "whores" bit was a debate somewhere else on here. dont let it alarm you too much, as we seriously gotta change up the logo altogether at some point anyway; i dont think my obvious bite off of harley davidson was meant to be permanent.

what we oughta do 'steada debating it here is make a new topic and contest for the next Hondo's Bar logo.

I should have asked someone else to take this for the full effect, but it's barely midday and no-one in their right mind will be up. Ah, sweet holidaying

P1010236.jpg

I might muster some energy later and try for a shot where I'm not about to crumble into the chair from exhaustion.

Good photos up on the whole, though you should really start a new thread for underwear modeling portfolios. I hear huge cheesy grins are hot this season. :D

Archived